Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Sep 10, 2009 12:08 pm - Voted 10/10

A thought

I like this page, especially all of the background information you provide.

It would be a great finish to the page to include an HTML table of the list sorted by elevation. This would give the reader a nice, comprehensive view of the NEHH list.

Yell if you need a hand with the HTML. Here's an example of a list I maintain for ideas: http://www.summitpost.org/list/286565/Colorado-12ers.html

Cheers!

Sarah

jniehof - Sep 11, 2009 9:13 am - Hasn't voted

Re: A thought

Incorporated. Since the "official" list order (and some elevations) is different from the SummitPost ordering, it's not completely redundant. I'm not going to get quite as comprehensive as you, though...I hope people will jump off to the peak pages for details, which will hopefully be maintained up-to-date there.

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Sep 11, 2009 10:54 am - Voted 10/10

Re: A thought

Nice, I like it. It looks great and gives a good "quick glance" of the list...plus, it gives the other Northeasterners a reference for "which mountains on the list still need SP pages."

Now, I have to find a way to con my husband into paying this area a visit in the fall. Heheheh. We'll see... What lovely mountains!

Happy climbing!

Sarah
(So many mountains, so little time...)

nartreb

nartreb - Sep 10, 2009 9:15 pm - Voted 10/10

sorted by elevation is already done

Look in the left margin.

You'll notice that the wrong Mt Adams is included. The one in New Hampshire is lower than Mt Washington.

jniehof - Sep 10, 2009 9:40 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: sorted by elevation is already done

Gah. Thanks nartreb; that was a horrible misclick (and is fixed.) And to think it was one of Mohamed's pages I failed to link!

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'New England Hundred Highest' main page