North Ridge ( North Buttress ) Additions and Corrections

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
asmrz

asmrz - Nov 27, 2002 2:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Route Comment

Craig: This sounds like a great climb. I didn't yet look at the 94 AAC for this and other routes, but can you please elaborate on the best weather window to climb at the Paine Towers?

Craig Peer

Craig Peer - Nov 27, 2002 5:20 pm - Hasn't voted

Route Comment

Right now I think. I paid the American Alpine Club for this research. There is even a topo for this climb. Nov - Dec is best as far as i know. Want to go there? My sweetie wants to hike there, maybe a quick jaunt up the Tower that almost killed me! Then tour around!

asmrz

asmrz - Dec 3, 2002 7:38 am - Hasn't voted

Route Comment

Hi Craig: Somehow I missed your message. Sorry. You know, I would love to go, if just to hike in the Chilean Mountains, drink their wine and be with good people. I have no vacation left this year and, to tell you truthfully, I would not want to go alone. So, if I ever find soulmate to go with, you and your lady have yourself a trip. I like foreigh lands to visit and climb in. We need to talk about this some more. That;s not just an ampty promise. This is intriguing. Anyway, Thanks for the response. Hope you had good Thanksgiving editing your video material.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Return to 'North Ridge ( North Buttress )' main page