San Jacinto Peak Additions and Corrections

Viewing: 1-2 of 2

brusy - Mar 9, 2007 9:32 pm - Hasn't voted

parking pass

you do not need the parking pass @ Deer Springs trailhead. it's free


tarol - Jul 5, 2014 9:13 am - Voted 9/10

Adventure Pass & Wilderness Permits

Adventure Passes are only required at trailheads that have amenities: restrooms and picnic tables are the two that are easiest to remember and look for

Also applications for the wilderness permit for the federal wilderness can be found here:

for the state wilderness:

Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Return to 'San Jacinto Peak' main page