On the top of the Eselsfels : climbing rings.

On the top of the Eselsfels : climbing rings.

So now, we're begining to know very good the Eselsfels ... The top of this very savage and beautiful sandstone's rock, is touching me a lot ! I love this rock too much. This new photo is showing climbing rings, which are both situated on the top of the Eselsfels. On your right, there's an old ring which is becoming rusty (rusted). On your left, there's a new ring, which seems to be stronger and impossible to rust (he's in steel ... ). From those two rings, the experimented climbers can so joined the base of the cliff (total height ~ 50 meters ! ). The direct going-down is too scary, the sandstone's walls are very vertical ! Be cautious when you're practicing the climbing sport on this rock, it can be very dangerous ... And as the Eselsfels is poor frequented and known by the hikers, the chance of meeting persons here will beeing very small, almost impossible ! So before coming here, you have to ponder about it ! I prefer alert you, instead of saying nothing ! This is equally my job, to alert the hikers and the climbers, about the dangers that they could meet on the rocks ... But, don't beeing afraid and scared now, you have to take the advantage of a journey, staying here alone without doing anything else !
Krysto
on Aug 27, 2007 6:39 am
Image Type(s): Rock Climbing
Image ID: 329347

Comments

No comments posted yet.