One-week trip around Castles Churches and Shrines: Low Southern Valley / C-2

Page Type
Trip Report
Location:
Aosta Valley from Grand Brissogne towards Champorcher Commons, Italy, Europe
Date Climbed/Hiked:
Nov 30, 0000
Activities:
Hiking
Season:
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
979 Hits
76.66% Score
Log in
to vote
One-week trip around Castles Churches and Shrines: Low Southern Valley / C-2
Created On: Aug 27, 2015
Last Edited On: Apr 29, 2016

lower right OVERVIEW




After the Central area of Baltea, the City of Aosta and the Northern sector we visit the Southern, which goes by the Municipalities of Quart or Grand Brissogne the outskirts of Aosta until that of Champdepraz at the end of the valley with the same name, we continue our journey on the side basin right or South of the course of the same. An area full of beautiful castles (Fénis, Issogne and Ussel), three Sanctuaries (Plout in the Valley of Saint Marcel, Retempio above the Common of Pont Bozet or Pontboset and Miserin Dondena over at the end of the Royal Road built in 1862 by the Savoy). Of interest also the many parish churches, votive chapels and other particulars relating to all those municipalities that are located South of Baltea (Grand Brissogne, Saint Marcel, Fénis, Pontey, Champdepraz, Bard addition to those two). Clearly, to make a full tour of all the "Lower Valley" and adjacent valleys you must make a choice that is the fact of opting for all that is in the North or South of the Dora Baltea. In addition to this area South, said in the local patois de l'"Envers", we can start by the Municipality of Grand Brissogne as from that close, however, already beyond the Dora, Quart. This for a reason, as in the first case you have to use the regional road that connects these municipalities, while with the opposite choice you can use both the National Road No. 26 is the Highway from the exit Aosta Est and to Pont Saint Martin with the various outputs neighbor Châtillon, Saint Vincent, Verrès and Pont Saint Martin. A speech logistics for how it wants to organize and what to visit, since the area is quite large and if you want to see everything, you have to start early in the morning and expect a long day. But it's worth it. Here you may want to start with the first and Fénis pass on State Road to the junction for Champorcher, maybe doing a first little "escapade", from and between Bard and Hône Commons, in the nearby Champdepraz Valley, coming out of one of the last two, before climbing the long Champorcher Valley up to the ancient Dondena Village (2097m).




Voella little Church in front of Southern Pennine,

by andreaperino


Dopo l'area Centrale della Dora Baltea, la Città di Aosta ed il settore Settentrionale visitiamo il Meridionale, che và dai Comuni di Quart o di Grand Brissogne alle porte di Aosta sino a quello di Champorcher al termine dell'omonima valle, continuiamo il nostro viaggio sul lato idrografico destro o Meridionale del corso della medesima. Una zona ricca di splendidi castelli (Fénis, Ussel ed Issogne), tre Santuari (Plout nella Valle di Saint Marcel, Retempio sopra il Comune di Pont Bozet o Pontboset e del Miserin sopra Dondena al termine della Strada Reale costruita nel 1862 dai Savoia). Di interesse inoltre le molte chiese parrocchiali, le cappelle votive ed altre particolarità concernenti tutti quei comuni che si trovano a Sud della Dora Baltea (Grand Brissogne, Saint Marcel, Fénis, Pontey, Champdepraz, Bard oltre ai due suddetti). Chiaramente per effettuare una visita completa di tutta la "Bassa Valle" e valli adiacenti si deve obbligatoriamente effettuar una scelta consistente nel fatto di scegliere per tutto ciò che si trova a nord oppure a Sud della Dora Baltea. Inoltre per questo settore Meridionale, detto in patois locale de l'"Envers", possiamo partire dal Comune di Grand Brissogne come da quello vicino, però già al di là della Dora, di Quart. Questo per ben preciso motivo, poichè nel primo caso si deve utilizzare la Strada Regionale che collega questi comuni, mentre con la scelta opposta si possono usare sia la Strada Nazionale n° 26 sia la Autostrada dal casello di Aosta Est e fino a Pont Saint Martin con le varie uscite di Châtillon, Saint Vincent, Verrès e Pont Saint Martin. Un discorso di logistica per come ci si vuole organizzare e per cosa visitare, poiché l'area risulta alquanto vasta e, se si vuole veder proprio tutto, bisogna partir di buon mattino ed attendersi lunga giornata. Ma ne val la pena. Qui si consiglia d'iniziare con la prima e da Fénis passare sulla Statale fino al bivio per Champorcher, facendo magari una prima "scappata" da e tra Bard/Hône a Champdepraz, uscendo da una dell'ultime due, prima di risalire la lunga Valle di Champorcher sin all'antico Villaggio di Dondena (2097 m).

La Pointe de Salè e la Petite Roise
Ancient  of lookout Tower
One-week trip around ... Grand Brissogne Castle 2015
Santuario di Plout
Il Monte Avic


"From Grand Brissogne towards the Low Valley Towers, Churches & Steeples ..."

by emilius, SalVal & Osw

The fourth, or, if you visit Aosta, the fifth ...




Starting towards South, leaving North the Villair de Quart Castle,

by Osw


But it is also a journey to the "Christianity". Of course, as these places have grown the cult of Christianity, as evidenced shrines, oratories, churches and chapels, a little scattered throughout the territory. A speech that, traveling from West to East, makes us pass to the famous Shrine of Plout of 1200 (not much above the Common of Saint Marcel with his Parish Church built over the ancient San Rocco Chapel of 1630 and the remains of the Castle of the Counts of Challant built in 1600 by James of Challant and the ancient copper mines of Chuc-Servette at the entrance of the "Hunting Reserve of the Grand Avert" managed by the Marquis Attilio Turati and former Reserve of Baron Joseph Anthony Beck Peckoz Gressoney). Then find Fènis the splendid Fénis Castle of 1330 built by Aimone of Challant with his towers supported by walls laced, and the Parish Church with the Bell tower with spire and the interior the "Cross Ramoliva" wooden, 1500. In addition you get to Pontey at the slopes of Mont Barbeston, where in the above locality of Ussel towers over the course of the Dora the Manor of the same name, dated 1350 and built by Ibleto, second son of Godfrey Earl of Aosta and always of the important Family Challant. Almost fell into ruin until 1980 with huge internal collapse, it has been restored by the Autonomous Region of the Aosta Valley that became the owner. In fact in 1846 with the extinction of the Family Challant castle and other possessions of the area passed to the family Passerin d'Entrèves, who donated it finally to the Region in 1983. Restoration work began five years later and was completed in 1999, thanks to funding of Baron Bich of Châtillon by the will of the same Baron today the museum is an exhibition center of culture and art and the Aosta Valley hosts valuable temporary exhibitions during the summer, only months in which the castle can be visited. Moreover always Pontey ancient Church and the remains of even older Chapel. Proceeding further, you come to Champdepraz Common, located on the alluvial cone of Torrent Chalamy and at the foot of the nature reserve of "Park of Mount Avìc", where churches are not very fashionable, but the mines yes, with those of Cresta-Hérin and those of Lake Gelato. All iron and above the Village Voella, once Chevrère, and at the foot of Mount Iverta. But now you've finished wandering around the valley and you are forced to rise. Roughly. First arriving in Pont Bozet or Pontboset where you find the Parish Church in the Hamlet Villa built before 1600, while in location Gond at the centre found the eponymous small Church with beautiful wooden altar, recognized as a national monument. But take heed, because in these parts mean business and if you are with your hands in the bag, you lash out in "Ratus Ravine", formed by the eternal digging of water falls from Torrent Brenve, into the nearby Vallon of Crest. The next long climb will take you to Champorcher about 16 Km. from Bard in locations where Chateau, the town consists of 15 fractions, find the "Great Tower", also it a national monument, which is the remains of an ancient castle built by Count Ugo of Lorraine of the Lords of Bard in 1100 and then destroyed by the heirs, led by William, in 1212 with an armed incursion that put it on "iron & fire". Besides th"e Royal Route to Dondena, built in 1862 by Vittorio Emanuele I°, she said "Toio" great Hunter Ibexes and the first King of Italy. Yeah, but I see that you are twisting his mouth ... And Fort Bard? Quiet, we left it for last, like a cherry on the cake. When you go away from Champdepraz before you have to go to Issogne, where exist a picturesque Castle of 1480 rivals that neighbor across Verrès, but on the other bank of Baltea, and at the entrance of the Lys Valley. Founded by Prior Giorgio di Challant on the foundations of an ancient building episcoplale, it is made up of four towers, a body of three floors and a wide hall inside, while the outside is in the courtyard of honor the famous fountain followed by the baronial staircase shaped snail. With finely decorated ceilings and coats of arms painted on the walls it is so rapresent the great the feudal era and formed the privileged residence of the Challant. Restored by the painter Avondo and with the work of the Architect of Andrade, by the State became the property of the Region. Now, a little further away, you can go visit the Fortress that stopped Napoleon in May 1800 during the First Campaign of Italy ...




Natural Cannons into Natural Park Mount Avìc,

by Osw


Ma pure un viaggio verso la "Cristianità". Certamente, poichè questi luoghi hanno visto crescere il culto del Cristianesimo, come testimoniano santuari, oratori, chiese e cappelle votive, un pò disseminate ovunque sul territorio. Un discorso che, viaggiando da Ovest verso Est, ci fà transitare per il famoso Santuario di Plout del 1200 (non molto sopra il Comune di Saint Marcel con la sua Chiesa Parrocchiale costruita sopra l'antica Cappella di San Rocco del 1630 ed i resti del Castello dei Conti di Challant costruito nel 1600 da Giacomo di Challant, nonché le antiche miniere di rame di Chuc-Servette allo ingresso della "Riserva di Caccia del Grand Avert" gestita dal Marchese Attilio Turati ed ex Riserva del Barone Giuseppe Antonio Beck Peckoz di Gressoney). Per poi trovare a Fènis lo splendido Castello del 1330 ad opera di Aimone di Challant con le sue torri sostenute da mura merlettate, nonché la Chiesa parrocchiale con il Campanile con cuspide ed allo interno la "Croce di Ramoliva" in legno, del 1500. Oltre si arriva a Pontey alle pendici del Mont Barbeston, dove nella soprastante località di Ussel troneggia sul corso della Dora l'arcigno ed omonimo Maniero, datato del 1350 e costruito da Ibleto, secondo genito di Gotofredo Conte di Aosta e sempre della Famiglia Challant. Praticamente andato in rovina fino al 1983 con enormi crolli interni, é stato restaurato dalla Regione Autonoma della Valle di Aosta divenuta proprietaria. Infatti nel 1846 con l'estinzione dalla Famiglia Challant il castello e gli altri possedimenti della zona passarono alla famiglia Passerin d'Entrèves, che lo donò infine alla Regione nel 1983. I lavori di restauro iniziarono cinque anni dopo e terminarono nel 1999, grazie ai finanziamenti del Barone Bich di Châtillon Per volontà dello stesso barone oggi il museo è sede espositiva della cultura e dell’arte valdostana ed ospita pregevoli mostre temporanee durante il periodo estivo, unici mesi in cui il castello è visitabile. Inoltre sempre in Pontey antica chiesa e resti di ancor più antica Cappella. Procedendo oltre arrivate a Champdepraz, sito sul cono di deiezione del Torrent Chalamy ed ai piedi della riserva naturale del "Parco del Mont Avìc", dove le chiese non vanno molto di moda ma le miniere sì, con quelle di Cresta-Hérin e quelle del Lago Gelato. Tutte di ferro e sopra il Villaggio di Voella, una volta Chevrère, nonché ai piedi del Monte Iverta. Adesso però avete finito di gironzolare sul fondovalle e siete costretti a salire. Rudemente. Dapprima arrivando a Pont Bozet o Pontboset dove trovate la Chiesa Parrocchiale in Frazione Villa di costruzione anteriore al 1600, mentre in località Gond all'ingresso del paese trovate l'omonima piccola Chiesa con bel altare ligneo, riconosciuta come monumento nazionale. State bene attenti, perché da queste parti non scherzano affatto e, se vi trovano con le mani nel sacco, vi scagliano nello Orrido del Ratus", formato dallo eterno scavare della cascate di acqua dal Torrente Brenve, nel vicino Vallone del Crest. La lunga salita successiva vi conduce a Champorcher a circa 16 Km. da Bard dove in località Chateau, sede del Comune formato da 15 Frazioni, trovate la "Gran Torre", anche essa monumento nazionale, che costituisce i resti di un antico castello costruito dal Conte Ugo di Lorena dei Signori di Bard nel 1100 e poi distrutto dagli eredi, capeggiati da Guglielmo, nel 1212 con un incursione armata che lo mise a ferro e fuoco. Oltre parte la Strada Reale per Dondena, fatta costruire nel 1862 da Vittorio Emanuele I°, detto "Toio", gran Cacciatore di Stambecchi e primo Re d'Italia. Già, ma vedo che state storcendo la bocca ... Ed il Forte di Bard? Calma, lo abbiamo lasciato per ultimo, come una ciliegina sulla torta. Quando andate via da Champdepraz prima dovete passare ad Issogne, dove un suggestivo Castello del 1480 rivaleggia con quello dirimpettaio di Verrès, ma sull'altra sponda della Baltea ed allo imbocco della Valle del Lys. Fondato dal Priore Giorgio di Challant sulle fondamenta di un'antica costruzione episcoplale, é formato da quattro torri, un corpo di tre piani ed un vaso salone interno, mentre allo esterno si trova nel cortile di onore la famosa fontana seguita dallo scalone baronale a forma di chiocciola. Con soffitti finemente decorati e stemmi dipinti sui muri ed al di sopra dei camini mentre risulta notevole la visita alla Cappella, rappresenta in modo eccezionale l'epoca feudale e costituì la residenza privilegiata dei Challant. Restaurato dal pittore avondo e dallo Architetto d'Andrade passò di proprietà della Regione. Ora, un pò più in là, potete andare a visitare la Fortezza che fermò Napoleone Bonaparte nel 19/30 Maggio del 1800 durante la prima Campagna Militare d'Italia ...




Mulàc votive Chapel into Saint Marcel Valley,

by Emilio Bertona

Traveling from a Fortress to an Oratory & towards two Sanctuaries




Starting towards Southeast, leaving East the Bard Fortress,

by Maria Grazia Schiapparelli


Continuing Eastward but to abandon the Central Valley of Dora Baltea, passing on the bridge above the same; from the Common of Bard continue Southwest towards the above and very long Champorcher Valley (566m; Castle of X° Century; Constructions and Medieval Bridge). The first in the village center of what had been the Roman consular road and the second on the Baltea Stream. The Castle, built by Ottone Lord of Bard originary by the House of Lorraine (France), after several disputes between the descendants until 1214 became the exclusive property of Lord Hugh of Bard until the seizure by the Duke Amedeo IV° of Savoy in favor of the Savoy States; he was shot down in 1661 by Carlo Emanuele II° who built a strong defensive replaced by 1830-31 from the current Fortress of Bard. The same was used by 400 Austro-Piedmontese soldiers to repel the Army of Napoleon Bonaparte, resisting from 19th May to 01th June 1800, giving with the honors of war. Crossing the bridge above the same Baltea, you reach the close of the Municipality of Hône (364m; Parish Church of San Giorgio with its little statue and icon of the XVIII° Century, Chapel of San Grato XVII°).
Going up the Valley of Champorcher you reach the Common of Pont - Bozet or Pontboset (775m, 5.5 Km. from Hône; Parish Church of St. Grat before 1600, built in locality Villa" and now completely restored; archway entrance Medieval; "granges"and "Rascards"; drinking fountains in stone; with double-arched bridge over the Torrent Ayasse; in town Fabrique arose major foundry, known as the "Factory of nails"; in the small town hall square is also the Hostel "Lou Creton di lui" ("The Crest of the Wolf") now completely restored; Gom Chapel of 1727, into the country). Sited at the foot of the high cliffs of the Mont Charvatton and the slopes of the "Ravine of Ratus". From the chief-town marked trail that is part of the 4 "Paths of the Horrid" crossing the four Municipalities of Pont-Bozet ("Ravine Pavel"), Champorcher ("Goille of Pourtset"), Fontainemore ("Gouffre de Guillemore") and Hône ("Three Golilles de Hône"). Is what great gorgia excavated and carved by the great waterfall into a gorge above Brenve Creek and near the end of the Valley of Crest where the Shrine of Re Tempio (King's Temple; 1470m). A hike that can be done using the path-mule track n° 3/3C/Alta Via n° 4 to the Vallon of the Manda and then return to the village of Crest and, crossing to Brenve, reach the Sanctuary, or starting from Ravine and going from this last vallon (EE; 2h'15/2h'45). A third way even longer part directly from Hône and passing near the Torrent Ayasse rejoins the previous Crest by just under one in the Alps Albarey and Frontiere. Continuing with the Regional road for Champorcher meet the Villages of Châtaigne, Piallemont, Trambesère, Savin, La Place (1020m; octagonal Chapel with inscription about the plague of 1630), Salleret, Meller (1293 m) from where the path with n° 13/14A can continue for the Oratory of Santa Anna (1706m) at the Hill Finestra (TE/F; 1h'15/1h'30. In addition you will reach the Capital of Château ((1427 m; Squared Tower exclusive remain of an ancient Castle of 1100 by Bard's Lords) and from this through the Royal Route Village Dondena (2097m). From which with trail n° 7B/7C/Alta Via n° 2 or, via the Refuge Dondena and path more in the South under the Mont de Dondena, with the n° 7/Alta Via n° 4 to the Miserin Sanctuary (2582m; ancient Oratory became famous for the miracles that took place during the plague of 1630 and turned into Chapel in 1658 by Pantaleone Savin; the same was damaged by heavy snowfall (11 metres of snow) the years 1714 and 15 for the which over the same thing in 1717 was built a small Church with three altars. On August 5th, secular Procession dedicated to "Our Lady of the Snows". This, thanks to the construction of the Royal Road between Champorcher and Cogne, also attracted the inhabitants of the latter and of other valleys and the Sanctuary, more and more famous, was expanded in 1880 through the intervention of the famous Abbot Pierre Chanoux, Rector of the Hospice du Pt. St. Bernard, but a native of Champorcher; Don Filiberto Noussan, Pastor Champorcher, completed the work with the construction a second floor to allow the stay of more than 200 people, while the number of the procession have exceeded 5,000 units. Sanctuary is located on the North shore of Lake, that flaunts its very azure waters (2588m; TE/F; 1h'20 and with tour more in North nearby Mont Dondena 1h'40).




Miserin Sanctuary between Punta Tersiva & Rosa dei Banchi,

by Antonio


Continuando ad Est ma poi abbandonando la Valle Centrale della Dora Baltea sul ponte sulla medesima, dal Comune di Bard (566 m; Castello del X° Secolo; costruzioni e Ponte Medioevali) con la Strada Regionale si prosegue verso Sudovest in direzione della lunga Valle di Champorcher. Tornando a Bard, da notare che le prime sono nel centro del paese su quella che era stata la strada consolare romana ed il secondo sulla Dora. Il Castello, costruito da Ottone di Bard del Casato francese dei Lorena, dopo varie contese tra i discendenti sino al 1214 diventò proprietà esclusiva di Ugo dei Bard insino alla confisca, dopo una lunga seie di litigi e contrasti famigliari, da parte del Duca Amedeo IV° di Savoia in favore degli Stati Sabaudi; nel 1661 venne abbattuto da Carlo Emanuele II° che ne costruì un forte difensivo, sostituito dal 1830-31 dall'attuale Fortezza di Bard. La stessa servì a 400 soldati Austro-Piemontesi per respingere l'Armata di Napoleone Bonaparte, resistendo dal 19 Maggio al 1 Giugno 1800 e cedendo sol con l'onor dell'armi. Passando il ponte sulla Dora, si raggiunge il viciniore Comune di Hône (364 m; Chiesa Parrocchiale di San Giorgio e statua del medesimo con icona del XVIII° Secolo; Cappella di San Grato XVII°;). Risalendo la Valle di Champorcher, dopo una serie di ripidi tornanti atti a vincere il primo spalto, si raggiunge il Comune di Pont - Bozet o Pontboset (775 m, 5,5 Km. da Hône; Chiesa Parrocchiale di San Grato nel centro detto Villa, anteriore al 1600; voltone d'ingresso Medioevale; "granges", "rascards" e fontanelle in pietra; ponte con doppia arcata sul Torrente Ayasse; in località Fabrique sorse un'importante fonderia, detta la "Fabbrica dei chiodi"; nella piccola piazza del Municipio si trova anche l'Ostello "Lou Creton di Lui" ("La Cresta del Lupo") nell'edificio seicentesco che ospitava l'antica Parrocchia, oggi completamente restaurato; famosa Cappella del Gom 1727, proprio all'ingresso nel paese). Il caratteristico ed "arcigno" Comune é sito ai piedi delle alte pareti rocciose del Mont Charvatton (1787 m) ed alle pendici dell'"Orrido del Ratus" all'interno del Torrent Ayasse. Dal capoluogo sentiero segnalato che fà parte dei 4 "sentieri degli orridi" che attraversano i quattro comuni di Pont-Bozet ("Orrido di Ratus"), Champorcher ("Goille di Pourtset"), Fontainemore ("Gouffre de Guillemore") e Hône ("Tre Golilles de Hône"); risulta qual grande gorgia erosa ed escavata dal Torrente Brenve e quasi al termine del Vallone del Crest dove trovasi il Santuario di Re Tempio (1470 m). Questa risulta qual bella escursione che si può effettuare tramite il sentiero-mulattiera n° 3/3C/Alta Via n° 4 verso il Vallone della Manda per poi "rientrare" ad Oriente verso il Villaggio del Crest ed, attraversando quello di Brenve, raggiungere il Santuario, oppure con partenza dall'Orrido e risalendo quest'ultimo vallone (EE; 2h'15/2h'45). Una terza via ancora più lunga parte direttamente da Hône e passando accanto al Torrent Ayasse si ricongiunge alla precedente dal Crest appena sotto il medesimo presso le Alpi Albarey e Frontiere e sulla poderale. Continuando con la strada Regionale per Champorcher si incontrano le piccole Frazioni di Châtaigne, Piallemont, Trambesère, Savin, La Place (1020 m; Cappella ottogonale con iscrizione al riguardo della peste del 1630), Salleret e Meller (1293 m), da dove con sentiero n° 13A/14A si può proseguire con bell'escursione, nei tempi andati oggetto pure di Processione, per l'Oratorio di Santa Anna (1706 m) non lungi dal Colle Finestra (TE/F; 1h'15/1h'30). Oltre si raggiunge il Capoluogo di Château ((427 m; Torre Squadrata unico resto dell'antico Castello del 1100 dei Signori di Bard, dato a fuoco nel 1212 da parte di incursione armata di Guglielmo di Pont Saint Martin, uno dei tre fratelli tra i quali era scoppiata la contesa) e da questo, tramite la Strada Reale fatta costruire da "Re Toio" nel 1862, il Villaggio di Dondena (2097 m), sottostante al Mont Glacier ed al Mont Delà (3186 m, 3139 m). Donde, con sentiero n° 7B/7C/Alta Via n° 2, oppure, passando per il "Rifugio di Dondena"(2193 m) e con sentiero più a Mezzogiorno sotto il Mont de Dondena, con il n° 7/Alta Via n° 4 al Santuario del Miserin (2582 m; antico Oratorio diventato rinomato per i miracoli avvenuti durante la peste del 1630 del e trasformato in Cappella nel 1658 da parte di Pantaleone Savin; la stessa venne danneggiata dalle copiose nevicate (11 metri di neve) degli anni 1714 e 15 per la quale cosa nel 1717 sopra la medesima venne costruita una Chiesetta con tre altari. Il 5 Agosto secolare Processione dedicata alla "Madonna delle Nevi". L'avvenimento, grazie alla costruzione della Strada Reale tra Champorcher e Cogne, attirò anche gli abitanti di quest'ultima e di altre vallate attigue ed il Santuario, sempre più famoso, venne ampliato nel 1880 per intervento del famoso Abate Pierre Chanoux, Rettore dell'Ospizio del Piccolo San Bernardo ma nativo di Champorcher; Don Filiberto Noussan, Parroco di Champorcher, completò l'opera con la costruzione di un secondo piano tale da permettere il pernottamento di oltre 200 persone, mentre le presenze alla Processione hanno superato le 5.000 unità. Il Santuario é sito sulla sponda Settentrionale del Lago Miserin, che ostenta le sue acque azzurrissime, tra le più azzurre di tutti i Laghi della Val d'Aosta (2588 m; TE/F; 1h'20 e con più largo giro più a Settentrione verso il Rifugio di Dondena, il Mont de Dondena (2543 m) ed il Mont Rasciàs 1h'40).




Ancient Miserin Sanctuary nearby the homonym Lake,

by Gabriele Corvini aka Corvus







Comments

No comments posted yet.



One-week trip around Castles Churches and Shrines: Low Southern Valley / C-2

Trip Report
25 Images 0 Comments

Geography

Nearby Trip Reports Interactive Map Trip Reports in Italy