Viewing: 1-4 of 4
vanman798

vanman798 - Sep 16, 2021 11:34 am - Hasn't voted

Content?

Where is the content of this article? Kind of uncool of you to use summitpost as a way to drive traffic to your site.

Juris

Juris - Sep 16, 2021 10:45 pm - Hasn't voted

uncool or not?

Yes, I do use summitpost.com to point to my website. I believe summitpost.com is the best website for the current mountain climbing, but that's not exactly what the story is about. I am telling a story, an experience that is difficult to use directly at the moment. I suggest you go to my page and read more. If you know of any other place to share what I'm talking about, please suggest ...

vanman798

vanman798 - Sep 17, 2021 9:21 am - Hasn't voted

Re: uncool or not?

Why don't you share more of your content on summitpost, rather then just linking to your content on another website? Put a sizable amount, if not all, of the content on summitpost, and then list your website as the reference. It would be a simple copy and paste from the other site to summitpost.

It doesn't seem fair to summitpost to use it as a Link Farm as you currently are doing.

Sorry if I offended you. To be honest often we have to be blunt.

Hope you have a great day!

vanman798

vanman798 - Sep 17, 2021 11:00 am - Hasn't voted

Duplicate?

Also isn't this page just a duplicate of https://www.summitpost.org/our-old-mountain-hikes/our-old-mountain-hikes/comments/1060960 ????

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Our old mountain hikes' main page