Like the classic North Face Denali jacket, these fleece gloves are trusted by winter athletes everywhere. 300-weight Polartec® fleece wards off seriously cold weather.
Offering warmth for cold-weather adventures, the plush Denali gloves feature heavyweight fleece and textured grip palms.
The flexibility is not the best, but surely better than heavy duty gloves which offer about as much warmth.
There are rubber grips on the palm and finger tips which is useful when climbing with ropes, knowing that the glove will not wear thin where the rope contacts the glove and friction occurs. Great for an extra or spare set of gloves while backpacking or wherever you are traveling.
Great all around glove for moderate wearing, walks, hikes, running, biking, etc. Read Down Sides for where not to use them.
* Polyurethane pads on the finger tips and across the palms improve grip
* Cut to follow the natural curve of the hand to reduce bulk, improve dexterity and reduce fatigue
* 300 weight fleece
* Nylon Taslan® over knuckles and fingers for abrasion and wind protection and added durability.
* Elastic wrist for a snug fit
* Pairing clips to attach gloves to each other or jacket to prevent loss
The bad thing about these gloves are that they take a very long time to dry if they get wet. The extra heavy duty fleece can take the blame for this. Also, they are not windproof at all. So if there's a wind, your fingers will feel it. They are meant for more casual outing, hiking, walking running, etc. Not where there's high winds and rain.
I would not recommend this glove for cold wet rainy conditions. Also where there's a lot of snow and potential to get wet.