Disapearing Votes?

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.
CSUMarmot

Re: Disapearing Votes?

by CSUMarmot » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:17 am

Hmmm...who's gonna be the last one on SP?
Dammit kid get off mah lawn!!!
NoCo Chris

lcarreau

by lcarreau » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:26 am

CSUMarmot wrote:Hmmm...who's gonna be the last one on SP?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHUqE5p15C0[/youtube]
"Turkey Vultures always vomit when they get nervous."

Baarb

by Baarb » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:34 am

It has been seeming a little Lord of the Flies recently. Do they get rescued in the end?

Matt Lemke

by Matt Lemke » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:00 am

Either I will die before SP or SP will die before me...(hopefully the former)

Josh Lewis

by Josh Lewis » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:04 am

You all should know that I don't go down without a good fight. I've done it before...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qklFpvW7IME[/youtube]

Out the fire exit wearing some strangers coat
We’ll sing it out til we’re sore in the throat

This aint childs play like pass the parcel or
Build a castle, jus a couple of rascals who
Go harder, live faster
Fight til the end like Jason’s Argonauts
Cos lifes a carnival
Theres no reason, motives marginal
Don’t care if we’re cold and starvin
We’ll still be laughin when…

We’re on the run

Bubba Suess

by Bubba Suess » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:20 am

Bob Sihler wrote:People have their personal lives outside SP

I feel like I just left Plato's Cave!

Marmaduke

by Marmaduke » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:35 am

mrchad9 wrote:Bob you are a beer whore.

Bob, so am I, be proud, not embarrassed. Sorry Josh, that has nothing to do with your Issues. I can assure you and all SPers that I have never reversed a vote of mine- only Liberal Democrats do that. :wink: :lol:

The following user would like to thank Marmaduke for this post
CSUMarmot, Josh Lewis

Buz Groshong

by Buz Groshong » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Marmaduke wrote:
mrchad9 wrote:Bob you are a beer whore.

Bob, so am I, be proud, not embarrassed. Sorry Josh, that has nothing to do with your Issues. I can assure you and all SPers that I have never reversed a vote of mine- only Liberal Democrats do that. :wink: :lol:

I guess that proves what they said about you having your mind made up and being unwilling to listen to the facts! :wink:

The following user would like to thank Buz Groshong for this post
Marmaduke

chugach mtn boy

by chugach mtn boy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:16 pm

mrchad9 wrote:Time of the essence?

WTF?!?!?!?

Not so strange. Suppose you were Mitt Romney, and you were about to apply for the endorsement of National Right to Life. You know about some comments posted a few years back under username romneymr on feminist.com. Well, you might want to toast that user account, right?

My #1 theory is that Fletch is a'fixin' to run for office as a RINO, and he's trying to stay ahead of the oppo research. :twisted:

My backup theory: He's put his name in for a judgeship, and the governor's office has sent him a questionnaire where he has to list all his "current" memberships ...

With the Chief it's simpler. He's going black ops under the name dropnn, to more easily torment his favorite whipping boy.

Baarb

by Baarb » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:33 pm

My thinking was some kind of intervention. I know I could do with one. Apply for jobs, edit SP pages, apply for jobs, edit SP pages.... easy choice.

Marmaduke

by Marmaduke » Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:36 pm

chugach mtn boy wrote:

WTF?!?!?!?

With the Chief it's simpler. He's going black ops under the name dropnn, to more easily torment his favorite whipping boy.

Vitaliy and Chad, have you asked The Chief to adopt any of his pages?

Buz Groshong

by Buz Groshong » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:26 pm

chugach mtn boy wrote:

WTF?!?!?!?

Not so strange. Suppose you were Mitt Romney, and you were about to apply for the endorsement of National Right to Life. You know about some comments posted a few years back under username romneymr on feminist.com. Well, you might want to toast that user account, right?

My #1 theory is that Fletch is a'fixin' to run for office as a RINO, and he's trying to stay ahead of the oppo research. :twisted:

My backup theory: He's put his name in for a judgeship, and the governor's office has sent him a questionnaire where he has to list all his "current" memberships ...

On the other hand it's possible that an employer or spouse said "get the hell off of that site; you're spending way too much time diddling with that shit!" I think that would make time of the essence.

chugach mtn boy

by chugach mtn boy » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Buz Groshong wrote:On the other hand it's possible that an employer or spouse said "get the hell off of that site; you're spending way too much time diddling with that shit!" I think that would make time of the essence.

Brrrrr. Terrifying thought. :shock: :shock:

The following user would like to thank chugach mtn boy for this post
Buz Groshong

Marmaduke

by Marmaduke » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:26 pm

Buz Groshong wrote:
chugach mtn boy wrote:

WTF?!?!?!?

On the other hand it's possible that an employer or spouse said "get the hell off of that site; you're spending way too much time diddling with that shit!" I think that would make time of the essence.

I work for myself, so my employer will never tell me, "to get the hell off of that site". As to my spouse saying that......uhmm, my wife or SP, my wife or SP, my wife or SP. I'll have to think about that for a bit. :?

The following user would like to thank Marmaduke for this post
Buz Groshong

Buz Groshong

by Buz Groshong » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:14 pm

Marmaduke wrote:
Buz Groshong wrote:
chugach mtn boy wrote:

WTF?!?!?!?

I work for myself, so my employer will never tell me, "to get the hell off of that site". As to my spouse saying that......uhmm, my wife or SP, my wife or SP, my wife or SP. I'll have to think about that for a bit. :?

At first it thought that I'm one up on you there, but then I realized we're just even! Been divorced for quites some time and my employment situation is like a Mexican standoff; they can't afford to fire me and I can't afford to quit. Let's see: My job or SP, my job or SP, my job or SP. I'll have to think about that for a bit. 8)

The following user would like to thank Buz Groshong for this post
Marmaduke

PreviousNext

Return to General