Dump this jerk!

Report bad submissions here in order to get them detached by the community. Also, post challenges to existing pages.
reboyles

Re: Dump this jerk!

by reboyles » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:17 pm

"I see. So serious that since July 2007 you have contributed 1 mountain, 5 routes, and 5 trip reports to this site. If people worried about their own content more than what others post, this would be a better place." :wink:[/quote]

Ow man. I just spent 3 days uploading 100 new photos and updating my old TRs with the new tools. There was a limit to how much effort I'd put in here with the old tools so give me a break. FYI - I've got more unpublished FAs in my home state than you've got whiskers sonny. :wink:

I relent. Re-post the picture. I hope the Boyscouts don't see it here.

Marmaduke

by Marmaduke » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:21 pm

Bob Sihler wrote:
mrchad9 wrote:OK who deleted the pic?

That was I. But I sent him a PM and told him I was doing it because people were calling for his head already and I didn't want a newer elf unaware of history to dump him. .....

Who's the "newer elf"? And just have pure havoc here on SP for a period of time, I vote to have The Chief, Chad, Vilaliy, BIADH, Mike Zastoupil and Clark_Griswold become elves. :wink:

lcarreau

by lcarreau » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:38 pm

Marmaduke wrote: And just have pure havoc here on SP for a period of time, I vote to have ... and Clark_Griswold become elves. :wink:

Clark Griswold ? But ... he doesn't like dogs ...!

"Turkey Vultures always vomit when they get nervous."

Vitaliy M.

by Vitaliy M. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:51 pm

reboyles wrote:FYI - I've got more unpublished FAs in my home state than you've got whiskers sonny. :wink:

funny you have to validate yourself :lol:

mrchad9

by mrchad9 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:01 am

reboyles wrote:I relent. Re-post the picture. I hope the Boyscouts don't see it here.

Actually I think the Boyscouts are ok with that kind of thing now. Or at least soon will be.

Sarah Simon

by Sarah Simon » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:14 am

Wait for it...

Next up, the return of Barry "attm" Raven!
Go climb a mountain

mrchad9

by mrchad9 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:40 am

Marmaduke wrote:
Bob Sihler wrote:
mrchad9 wrote:OK who deleted the pic?

That was I. But I sent him a PM and told him I was doing it because people were calling for his head already and I didn't want a newer elf unaware of history to dump him. .....

Who's the "newer elf"? And just have pure havoc here on SP for a period of time, I vote to have The Chief, Chad, Vilaliy, BIADH, Mike Zastoupil and Clark_Griswold become elves. :wink:

Well perhaps the new elf ought not be so delete happy just because they might not like clowns no?

lcarreau

by lcarreau » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:13 am

"Turkey Vultures always vomit when they get nervous."

mrchad9

by mrchad9 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:26 am

Can Husker use this one?

The following user would like to thank mrchad9 for this post
96avs01

Josh Lewis

by Josh Lewis » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:38 am

mrchad9 wrote:Well perhaps the new elf ought not be so delete happy just because they might not like clowns no?

The person who did it said so earlier in this thread. It wasn't me who deleted the pic. :wink:

Marmaduke wrote:Who's the "newer elf"?

There are quite a few new elves. 8) But I'll let them reveal them selves as they please... or stay secret. As you may know the elves keep things in their own fashion.

The following user would like to thank Josh Lewis for this post
John Duffield

Buz Groshong

by Buz Groshong » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Vitaliy M. wrote:
reboyles wrote:FYI - I've got more unpublished FAs in my home state than you've got whiskers sonny. :wink:

funny you have to validate yourself :lol:

Funny, since you are the one who required him to validate himself! Not everyone lives by your rules. :roll:

Vitaliy M.

by Vitaliy M. » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Buz Groshong wrote:
Funny, since you are the one who required him to validate himself! Not everyone lives by your rules. :roll:

Did it just hit you after 4 months of hibernation? While you are at it check your comprehension. I questioned his contributions to this particular site (since he was whining about some other guy's photo), not his climbing resume.

Buz, you are one of the most boring/annoying participants of this forum. Get a life.

Buz Groshong

by Buz Groshong » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:06 pm

Vitaliy M. wrote:
Buz Groshong wrote:

Did it just hit you after 4 months of hibernation? While you are at it check your comprehension. I questioned his contributions to this particular site (since he was whining about some other guy's photo), not his climbing resume.

Buz, you are one of the most boring/annoying participants of this forum. Get a life.

Make up your mind; either I'm boring or I'm annoying. By the way you are one of the most conceited, egotistical participants on this forum. Get some humility!

Vitaliy M.

by Vitaliy M. » Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:31 pm

No, you can be both - boring AND very annoying (boring does not entertain me very much). Standing up for freedom to post vulgar images (in this thread) makes me look conceited huh? This is a public forum, and I have freedom to state my opinion on topics (I did so on this forum when I was a total beginner too!). If we disagree, it does not make me "egotistical." I do not treat my personal accomplishments as if they are anything special. Hell, there are 10 year olds in the gym that climb harder than me on their first day. But comparing resumes is not why I climb.
Anyway, let's agree we disagree. Hope you get out to enjoy nature this summer. I am leaving to Peru in a few days. Was checking out some of your photos and getting excited. Can't wait to see it all with own eyes..

Burchey

by Burchey » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:25 pm

You're all boring to me. I am the supreme being. Maggots.

The following user would like to thank Burchey for this post
Josh Lewis

PreviousNext

Return to Bad Submissions