It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:20 am

News News of Asia

Site map of Asia » Forum : Asia

Find climbing partners in Asia.

Annapurna - Tharpu Chuli, Hiunchuli, Singu Chuli Peaks

Hello!

I'm looking for climbing partners for any or all of the aforementioned peaks in the Annapurna region in Nepal.

The approach would be around 7 days to Annapurna Base Camp, and from there we would ascend each peak. I'm an independent alpine climber and would like to climb this way, however I am flexible depending on others' needs. My main concern is obtaining the permit (and the cost of it! Which remains the same ...
Read more : Annapurna - Tharpu Chuli, Hiunchuli, Singu Chuli Peaks | Views : 5035 | Replies : 1

Looking for partner: lenin peak Aug 2019

Hi everyone,

looking for a partner to join a guided tour starting the 10th of Aug 2019? if interested please let me know to share more details.

Regards,
Mo
Read more : Looking for partner: lenin peak Aug 2019 | Views : 3643 | Replies : 1

Partner climbing Bach Moc Luong Tu

Need more friends climbing Bach Moc Luong Tu Vietnam.

Me and my friends are trying to make a climb with a group of 10 people. Currently we have 4 people, my team needs 6 more people who are interested in contacting me via email (indochinaexplore@gmail.com). Levels from $ 350 to participate.
Read more : Partner climbing Bach Moc Luong Tu | Views : 2647 | Replies : 0

Partner for Ama Dablam April 2019

looking for a partner to ascent Ama Dablam from 8.-20.4.2019. I am a experienced alpinist and certified doctor in mountain medicine. I will do 2 weeks of acclimatisation on my own. I want to book the expedition with snowy horizon tours. costs - depend on needing a climbing sherpa - between 2000-4000$.
Read more : Partner for Ama Dablam April 2019 | Views : 4832 | Replies : 1

Lenin Peak partner August 2019

Hi all,

I want to go to climb Lenin Peak (14/8 --> 02/9 or 07/08 --> 27/8 approx.) next Summer.

I've contacted a local agency to rent some services (tent and food at camp 3, help to obtain the permits, transfer from Osh to base camp...) but basically the idea is to be autonomous.

If you are intersted, please contact me to discuss the project (fcmous@yahoo.fr or 0032477190460 or whatsapp). ...
Read more : Lenin Peak partner August 2019 | Views : 4182 | Replies : 2

Partners for Ama Dablam, Nepal Spring 2019

Hi, I'm looking for partners to join the Spring 2019 Expedition to Ama Dablam.
The arrival date in Kathmandu is April 24 and the whole thing will take 26 days, until May 19
The company I hired is Expedition Himalaya and is the third time I hire them. They are very reliable and they have the best deal. They take care of almost everything from Kathmandu to Kathmandu, and the total price is $5500. Other ...
Read more : Partners for Ama Dablam, Nepal Spring 2019 | Views : 4045 | Replies : 0

Nepal

Hi
Looking to join ~7000m peak in Nepal. Have all own gear and 6500m experience.
Pls get in touch.
Thanks
Chris
Read more : Nepal | Views : 3988 | Replies : 1

Island Peak - Imja Tse 20,305 ft/6,189m October 2018

Anyone interested PM me for details. We are starting from Kathmandu that October 28th. Tea houses and lodges on the way up to Dingboche the tents on the mountain. Be confident on fixed lines, abseiling and crossing ladders with crampons on. We had a great trip last year, our Sherpa were awsome.

Island Peak crevasse crossing on ladders.
Read more : Island Peak - Imja Tse 20,305 ft/6,189m October 2018 | Views : 3916 | Replies : 0

Khumbu peaks March '18

Looking for a partner/s for Island, Mera, Lobuche or Kyajo Ri (or possibly more than one) in March. I have plenty of time. Would look to hire a local guide and a porter, but try to keep things cheaper and fairly independent. Would like to go with people with reasonable amount of mountaineering experience. Please msg me if interested!
Cheers,
Read more : Khumbu peaks March '18 | Views : 6392 | Replies : 6

Kyrgyzstan Climbing Partner September 2017

Hi all,

I will be in Kyrgyzstan in September 2017 for about 3 weeks and am hoping to get some climbing done. I was thinking about Pik Lenin but am not set on this so can be flexible.

Would be great to hear from anyone that is going to be about - drop me an email on alex.george.murray@gmail.com.

Cheers
Alex
Read more : Kyrgyzstan Climbing Partner September 2017 | Views : 4504 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557956 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136425