It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:09 pm

News News of Canada & Alaska

Site map of Canada & Alaska » Forum : Canada & Alaska

Find climbing partners in Canada and Alaska.

Denali West Buttress - May 2018 (looking for climbing/skiing

I am trying to put together a small group of skiers (maybe a team of 4) to climb Denali's West Buttress Route, unguided.  The dates I'm looking at right now are roughly between May 7th and May 25th, 2018 (including travel time, etc).  I was on a small team last season attempting Denali on snow shoes, but due to severe weather conditions and time constraints, we did not summit.  On that note, I am now ...
Read more : Denali West Buttress - May 2018 (looking for climbing/skiing | Views : 9808 | Replies : 2

british columbia

I'll be in the Squamish British Columbia area from September 1-11 mtn biking and climbing. Staying at the Squamish hostel. Please message me directly and include your cell number.
Read more : british columbia | Views : 3366 | Replies : 0

Denali – looking for a team to join

I realize the season is well underway, I’m just checking to see if there are any teams open to another member. I’ve been on the mountain before (up to 17k unguided) so I can get my permit with just 7 days notice. I’m looking for a dedicated and reasonably experienced team, preferably leaving around the 2nd week of June. I’ve been iffy about going this year and my regular partners are unavailable so I’ve slacked ...
Read more : Denali – looking for a team to join | Views : 4410 | Replies : 0

Denali with guides - climbers needed

We have a private climb with AMS on Denali from May 31 - June 21 that just had 2 climbers drop out. Quite late in the game, but if 1 or 2 fit climbers would like to join a Denali guided climb this is your chance. Great price for a private climb. Please let me know ASAP.
Rodney Westlake
Read more : Denali with guides - climbers needed | Views : 3951 | Replies : 0

Canadian Rockies - mid august 2017

Hi ! I am looking for partners for some alpine stuff around mid august. I have a car, full gear and a place to stay.... but my usual partners won't be able to make it this year. Here are some of the routes i'd like to tackle, if one or many of these are also on your ticklist, let me know, we could meet up and climb !!

Mount King George - Congdon McNabb Couloir ...
Read more : Canadian Rockies - mid august 2017 | Views : 5020 | Replies : 2

Logan or Denali

I'm from Poland (currently living in Vancouver) with mountaineering experience in Caucasus mountains, Alps, Canadian Rockies and Scandinavia.

I'm looking for some people to climb mt Logan or Denali (anything but normal route) in late may/early june. It's pretty much last minute for Denali because of 60 days wait time for permits, so we must form a team fast. Logan doesn't have such requirements and maybe it's even more interesting. No crowds, poles marking the ...
Read more : Logan or Denali | Views : 7681 | Replies : 1

Partners wanted for mount Waddington in July 2017

Hi all! Looking for someone to climb waddington with... Ideally a group of three. Bravo glacier route with the potential for more peaks or routes.
Fly in via float plane to dumbell lake and hike in to rainy knob takes 2 days each way. Total of 2 weeks out. Plane departs from Campbell river on Vancouver island and with 3 people costs about 650 USD per person round trip. Timeframe is last 2 weeks of ...
Read more : Partners wanted for mount Waddington in July 2017 | Views : 3936 | Replies : 0

Climbing within the Vancouver and Squamish areas!

Looking for climbing partners in the area. I am newer to the sport but looking to expand my skills with the upcoming season and need partners who feel the same!

Thanks!

Brandon
Read more : Climbing within the Vancouver and Squamish areas! | Views : 4911 | Replies : 1

Denali 2017

Hi all,

Looking to join a team (or find a partner or two) to climb Denali via the West Buttress this coming season. My preference would be an early May or early June start (I have a conference I need to attend at the end of May) with a tentative 3 week schedule (somewhat flexible). I'm a 32 year old male with no prior high altitude experience (red flag - I know), so teaming up ...
Read more : Denali 2017 | Views : 4777 | Replies : 0

DENALI 2017

Planning to attempt the west buttress route on Denali, May/June 2017.

I am looking for solid climbing partners with experience at high altitude and long expeditions. Ideally we would form a team of 4 climbers and use a base package from one of the companies in the area.

My prior experience includes Aconcagua, Lenin, Elbrus, Mont Blanc and some more peaks as well as a mountaineering course and crevasse rescue.

If interested please Email me ...
Read more : DENALI 2017 | Views : 13456 | Replies : 14

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557956 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136427