It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 2:36 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Brand New Nemo Meta 2P Tent

Looking to sell my Nemo Meta 2 tent. I bought it last year and set it up once in my yard but it never left my gear room. I realize now that I spend a lot more time in my bivy than with a 2 person tent, so looking to sell to fund some ice tools. Check the specs at the link below. This tent is ultra light and the most compact full size tent ...
Read more : Brand New Nemo Meta 2P Tent | Views : 2419 | Replies : 1

FS: Invernos, Glaciers, Expedition pack, Mammut jacket

Like new Scarpa Invernos. Men’s UK size 8 (equivalent to US men’s 9/US women’s 10). Purchased new during the 09/10 winter season and have only been used twice. They come with the high altitude liners that I believe are now standard with the Invernos. Asking $175.
Invernos.jpg

SOLDNew La Sportiva Glacier EVO Women’s single leather boot. Euro size 41 (equivalent UK 7 ½, US women’s 9 ½, US men’s 8 ½,). ...
Read more : FS: Invernos, Glaciers, Expedition pack, Mammut jacket | Views : 2915 | Replies : 3

Sale sale sale in Calais Maine!!

Just happened upon this shipment in Mardens, Calais, Maine yesterday. The whole front area and some boot section full of Scarpa!!! Jorasse, Charmoz, Manta, Escape, Omega, SL M3 , hikers, Mountaineering, hard shell (literally a brand new pair of hard shell Scarpas for $200) a bit of everything. Half off or more. But they said they were selling them like crazy, people walking out with 3 pairs. I got a pair, normally $240 for $119. ...
Read more : Sale sale sale in Calais Maine!! | Views : 2688 | Replies : 0

WTB: MH EV 2 Tent

I would like to buy a Mountain Hardwear EV 2 Tent. Must be in very good condition. Please contact me if you have one available. Thanks.
Read more : WTB: MH EV 2 Tent | Views : 615 | Replies : 0

WTB; Big Wall Gear

Just finished school down in Texas and am taking a climbing roadtrip around the South West where I plan to do some big wall climbing and I need some gear.
I'm looking for;
a double portaledge (with the rainfly)
A decent Aid rack (birdbeaks, pitons, hooks)
a cheap bivy sack
a set of Jumars
knee pads
wallboots
approach shoes
aiders
hammer & holster
hauling pulley

If you are willing to sell any of these ...
Read more : WTB; Big Wall Gear | Views : 1739 | Replies : 1

FS: Black Diamond Cobras 2007 (old) style leashles SALE PEND

SALE PENDING.

I'm selling my old Cobras to move to a different pair of tools.

These have several "modifications," which are evident in the pictures and I will explain:
1) Grip tape along half the shaft. This can be removed
2) Black Diamond's "Viper Fang" for leashless climbing. If you're old school, this could be removed too (simple screw)
3) Black Diamond's "Titan Pick" is attached. This is their solid, T-rated all-around pick.

One hammer, ...
Read more : FS: Black Diamond Cobras 2007 (old) style leashles SALE PEND | Views : 3333 | Replies : 0

SOLD FS: Scarpa Force sz 39 EU 6.5mens 7.5womens $85

I've got a listing on geartrade as well, has plenty of pictures for you. Shoes are new.

http://www.geartrade.com/item/269631/scarpa-force-sz-65usm-75usw-39-eu

You can buy them from me here via PayPal or off geartrade if that makes you feel better. I've bought and sold a few things on here in the past.

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD
Read more : SOLD FS: Scarpa Force sz 39 EU 6.5mens 7.5womens $85 | Views : 887 | Replies : 0

BD I-tent for sale

Pretty much brand new, nothing wrong with it. All extras. If you don't have a MP profile contact me via summitpost. Thanks

http://www.mountainproject.com/v/bd-i-t ... _107732376
Read more : BD I-tent for sale | Views : 1445 | Replies : 1

WTB: MSR Denali Snow Shoes

I'm looking for some MSR Denali snow shoes in good condition. I need them for a trip in early January.
Read more : WTB: MSR Denali Snow Shoes | Views : 1332 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557991 • Total topics 55841 • Total members 136504