It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:42 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

WTB: La Sportiva Baruntse, size 50

Yeah, I know, big and a little rare. Thanks!
Read more : WTB: La Sportiva Baruntse, size 50 | Views : 2189 | Replies : 4

FS: Feathered friends icefall parka

Feathered friends icefall parka. Minimal use, pretty much in new condition. Size large. Color Blue. In the Denver area. $350
Read more : FS: Feathered friends icefall parka | Views : 2509 | Replies : 1

FS: Brand New Black Diamond Eldorado Tent

This is a brand new, never used, Black Diamond Eldorado Tent. I have two and need to sell this one. It retails for $600. I'd like to sell it for $475.

Read more : FS: Brand New Black Diamond Eldorado Tent | Views : 5863 | Replies : 8

WTB: shells, gaiters, axe, helmet, stove...sigh....

Yeah if you glanced at the Pacific NW forum, that was me that got my gear jacked and a broken lock.

So....I need gear again. WHich sucks ass because I was just about to that point where I had about everything I'd need for most routes of lower technicality.

Need:
Gregory pack, had a Baltoro 70 which I loved, looking at a Palisade on ebay
Shell pants, had Berghaus Couloir Trouser, lost a lot of ...
Read more : WTB: shells, gaiters, axe, helmet, stove...sigh.... | Views : 1957 | Replies : 4

FS: BD Cams, Stoppers, and Carabiners

I'm looking to sell my used but very well cared trad climbing gear. The gear is in very good condition, I just don't get out to do much trad climbing anymore. I purchased all of it myself, with the exception of the metolius cam which I found on a climb.

The gear list includes cams, stoppers, and carabiners. I'm looking to sell all of these items together for $580 plus shipping (or free pickup if ...
Read more : FS: BD Cams, Stoppers, and Carabiners | Views : 2202 | Replies : 1

FS: Mountain Hardwear Pinnacle Jacket

I've got a lightly used MH Pinnacle hardshell, color Blue, size Large. I'll ship it anywhere in the lower 48 for $85. email for pics.
wkessing AT gmail.com

thanks.
Bill
Read more : FS: Mountain Hardwear Pinnacle Jacket | Views : 1882 | Replies : 0

SOLD

For sale is a Cilogear Worksack 75, size large.
Read more : SOLD | Views : 466 | Replies : 0

FREE WAG Bags

Howdy gentlemen. I've got a box of 12 WAG BAGs (human waste disposal kits) that I don't need. Brand new (they'd better be with something like this). Not sure if any of you could use them but this site seemed a likely candidate. If you want em, send me an email to trevorvalentine at hotmail dot com. I'll figure what SLOW shipping would be to you and I'll trust you to send me a check ...
Read more : FREE WAG Bags | Views : 1196 | Replies : 1

WTB: EverNew or REI TiWare 1.3 L cook pot

I'm interested in the regular (i.e., NOT non-stick) 1.3 liter cooking pot from either Evernew or the REI branded version(TiWare). Let me know ASAP if you have one you'd like to sell. Thanks
Read more : WTB: EverNew or REI TiWare 1.3 L cook pot | Views : 806 | Replies : 0

FS/FT Arcteryx Beta AR XL Big Sky Like New

For Sale or Trade for similar condition size Large Beta AR, color matters not so much as long as its not the yellow green Lichen.

Will sell for $250 Shipped!

I purchased the jacket thru GearTrade from Backcountry. Like new condition and oh yeah, Made in Canada!

IM or email me for pics or trade offers.

Thanks
Read more : FS/FT Arcteryx Beta AR XL Big Sky Like New | Views : 1390 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557949 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136409