It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:37 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

La Sportiva Nuptse

Selling my La Sportive Nuptse, Size 45, have worn them only on Hood and Shasta. Very good condition. No picture right now, but I will get one soon. Message me if interested. Best offer.
Read more : La Sportiva Nuptse | Views : 1426 | Replies : 1

Wanted to Buy: REI Aries 35L or Talus 35L backpack

Specifically looking for a women's Aries or men's Talus backpack, in good condition. You can email me through my profile.
Read more : Wanted to Buy: REI Aries 35L or Talus 35L backpack | Views : 1058 | Replies : 0

TNF Mountain 25 tent for sale

Excellent condition. The North Face Mountain 25. Built for extreme conditions, this is a 2 man 4 season bomber mountaineering tent. Asking $375.00
Read more : TNF Mountain 25 tent for sale | Views : 3606 | Replies : 3

FS: Brand new Merrell Trail Glove "barefoot" shoes

I ordered these and they don't fit my feet the way I'd like. Only walked around inside the house with them....in socks.

Not a speck of dirt. Original box and tags.

Mens, size 10. Color "smoke & adventure yellow".

Retail is $110. I will ship them to your door, in the Continental US, for $80.

You can email me at: goneyakn (at) msn (dot) com
Read more : FS: Brand new Merrell Trail Glove "barefoot" shoes | Views : 823 | Replies : 0

FS: Plum Guides, NIB - $475 shipped.

Have brand new Plum Guides still in the box. I thought I was going to have an AT setup this year, it just didn't happen. $475 shipped; let me know if you have questions/comments.
Read more : FS: Plum Guides, NIB - $475 shipped. | Views : 1164 | Replies : 0

FS NWT Marmot med 8000m Parka SUPER CHEAP SALE PRICE

I bought a medium black Marmot 8000m Parka and ended up having to cancel my trip and not likely going to happen next year either. Going to S. America instead of Himalaya so this would be overkill. Rather than have it sit in the closet, I'd like it to go to a happy home and get used.

This is a 100% genuine Marmot parka! They retail for $550. (http://marmot.com/products/8000m_parka) ...
Read more : FS NWT Marmot med 8000m Parka SUPER CHEAP SALE PRICE | Views : 2367 | Replies : 2

Sold

Selling these La Sportiva Baruntses in size 50 (roughly a size 15). They're a little too narrow for my extremely wide feet. Liners have been heat molded once but could be molded again.

Very little wear and tear as I only ice climbed in them a handful of times. They perform extremely well, even for technical climbing. La Sportiva doesn't seem to make these very frequently so pass the word along to any large ...
Read more : Sold | Views : 1234 | Replies : 1

FS: Ibex Softshell Jacket size L

I have an Ibex Softshell jacket size L. I don't recall the name of the model. I've probably had it for six years but worn it just five times around town. Size is large but it seems to be a bit bigger than that and certainly plenty long with extra long sleeves. The material is Schoeller Skifans which is 20%wool and 8% spandex. Color is fairly bright red with gray accents. Velcro adjustments at the ...
Read more : FS: Ibex Softshell Jacket size L | Views : 1607 | Replies : 0

FS: Mtn Tools SuperGaitors

I used them a couple of times but I've got some medical issues that are making my feet get colder and colder, I'm going to need some sort of boot heaters before very long or maybe just wear pacs. Anyway, here's the link to the product: http://mountaintools.com/cat/techwear/G ... aiters.htm and mine are XL, they fit a Lowa Trekker 11.5 really well. How about $55 shipped to you CANUS?
Read more : FS: Mtn Tools SuperGaitors | Views : 1214 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557949 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136409