It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:45 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

F/S: Arcteryx Bora 80

photo.JPG
I've got a Med Bora 80 I'd like to find a home for. Only used it on 4-6 trips all of them 3-4 days. All padding in shoulders, back, hip belt is in new shape. No damage to pack. All zippers and fabric are waterproof. Great pack that I just don't use.
$200 shipped
Read more : F/S: Arcteryx Bora 80 | Views : 2137 | Replies : 1

La Sportiva Trango S EVO GTX

size 45, worn once for about 45 minutes and realized they are too small for me. Could pass for new, come with Superfeet insoles, $180 shipped, or pick-up in Boulder, CO. email is likely best: mark@markpix.com
Read more : La Sportiva Trango S EVO GTX | Views : 1190 | Replies : 1

WTS Dana Designs Pack

Backpack now listed on eBay.

Dana Designs Arcflex Alpine

Specs & info here:
http://danadesign.com/
http://danadesign.com/dana_catalog.pdf (see page 3)

5000 ci medium frame & belt. This is a Montana-made pack by Dana, who currently owns Mystery Ranch. Still under lifetime warranty through Marmot (who bought the Dana Designs/K2 line). Will fit back lengths of 18-20” from hip crest to C7 vertebra.

Looks brand new, no tears, abrasions, stains or dirt. Comes ...
Read more : WTS Dana Designs Pack | Views : 1959 | Replies : 0

FS: Hagan Nanook Approach Skis

Selling a pair of Hagan Nanook approach skis used once on a ski slope. They're a little scratched on the bottom. They come withing bindings and skins. Asking $250 or best offer.

Here is the link to the geartrade listing which is easier to sell through. I will put pictures up later tonight.
http://www.geartrade.com/item/248027
Read more : FS: Hagan Nanook Approach Skis | Views : 1608 | Replies : 0

FS: Mammut Revelation & Edelrid Eagle Dry's

The Mammut Revelation is a 65M (special cut length deal I got from Mammut last Spring)

The Edelrid Eagle is a 70M

Both are Dry's, in VG+ to EXC Condition, less than a year old and both are barely used. The Rev has one spot of 3" very light fuzz.

I am selling each for 125.00 shipped or both for 225.00 shipped.

MSRP on each is well over 235.00.

Paypal only. PM me if interested. ...
Read more : FS: Mammut Revelation & Edelrid Eagle Dry's | Views : 2403 | Replies : 3

WTB: SMC Himalayan Ice Axe Hammer

Please contact me if you have an SMC Himalayan Ice Axe (hammer) in either 50cm or 55cm that you would like to sell. Thanks so much
Read more : WTB: SMC Himalayan Ice Axe Hammer | Views : 1492 | Replies : 1

La Sportiva Nuptse Mountaineering Boots - Men's ($275)

Product Condition:
La Sportiva Nuptse Mountaineering Boot - Men's is in brand new condition and never used. They have been sitting in my closet for over 2 years and they are now available at a great discount. These boots are the older model of Baruntse and Spantik. And they have a long lasting quality in comfort and support. They will be perfect for climbing the highest mountains or snowboarding.

Size: Male 43.5

Retail Cost: $550 ...
Read more : La Sportiva Nuptse Mountaineering Boots - Men's ($275) | Views : 3930 | Replies : 0

SOLD: Black Diamond Viper tools

$350 shipped to a location in the lower 48. These are the most current generation. One is a micro hammer, one a micro adze. Used on about 5 days of ice climbing. Some cosmetic scratches on the picks and a few on the shafts, but no damage. Pick still have tons of life in them. Message me with any questions.
Read more : SOLD: Black Diamond Viper tools | Views : 2192 | Replies : 1

FS: Metolius Master Cams SOLD

I've got a size 6 and 2, brand new. $45 each, shipped to lower 48. Or buy both for $75 shipped to lower 48.

Read more : FS: Metolius Master Cams SOLD | Views : 1583 | Replies : 1

FS: La Sportiva Trango Primes, size 42.5 - $150 shipped

$250 OBO shipped to location in lower 48. A pair of 42.5 (aka U.S. 9 and a half) Trango Primes. I'm a street shoe 10 and I use these with a very thin sock and they have great control. Used on about 8 days of ice climbing. Boots show moderate wear, but absolutely no damage. Only selling because I'm upgrading to Spantiks for some colder weather. Message me with any questions.

Read more : FS: La Sportiva Trango Primes, size 42.5 - $150 shipped | Views : 2426 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557949 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136408