It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 7:23 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Charlet Moser Black Ice Step-In Crampons

The Charlet Moser Blackice features over twelve long points, the front four are specifically aligned to offer superb stability and calve comfort during long ascents. Horizontal toe points assist progression on weathered ice or unstable snow. The patented Heel Clip allows for micrometric adjustments for an ideal fit, no matter the height of the boot. UIAA certified. Can be bought with either toebail or straps, both mated to the Rapidfix heel clip.

These crampons were ...
Read more : Charlet Moser Black Ice Step-In Crampons | Views : 5202 | Replies : 0

Massive Closet Cleaning. Have to pay for new computer. Arc

Massive Closet Cleaning. Have to pay for new computer. Arcteryx, Pata, BD, Westcomb
Ok. Computer died on me, so now I need to build another one... FAST. I rely on my desktop for work. So... I need to sell a bunch of stuff. No Dibs.

First one to pay gets it. Email me for correct paypal email address. Please pay via paypal marked personal to avoid fees. (or add 3% to cover them). All prices ...
Read more : Massive Closet Cleaning. Have to pay for new computer. Arc | Views : 1410 | Replies : 1

FS, DAS Parka, size Large, will post worldwide

Afternoon folks,
selling on behalf of a friend. DAS Parka in excellent condition, no signs of wear anywhere. Lovely orange colour so you won't get lost on the hills!

It will fit a chest size of 44/45. A couple of photo's below. Looking for £90 posted within Europe or add another £10 worldwide.

Open to reasonable offers and probably best to contact me direct at outdoorbloke@hotmail.com
Many thanks, Atholl

Read more : FS, DAS Parka, size Large, will post worldwide | Views : 1745 | Replies : 1

FS GoPro HD HERO - Great condition - $150(shipping included)

Hey all!
Selling my HD Hero camera. - comes with the waterproof casing and both doors. - $150!! SHIPPING INCLUDED IN PRICE!!!

This camera has been used on only one trip to the Grand tetons and Gannett peak. Camera works great, housing is in great shape! I will see what other mounts I have to throw in with it, I have a few misc ones. I am selling it because I want to upgrade to ...
Read more : FS GoPro HD HERO - Great condition - $150(shipping included) | Views : 1790 | Replies : 7

FS LaSportiva Batura

Like new. Size 45.
Retail: $550 (+/- $10)
yours: $350 shipped
these are the new model boots with the re-designed inner boot and water tight zippers.

please email me at rmodelli@comcast.net for pictures, if desired.

thank you

Rubens
EDIT for image
Read more : FS LaSportiva Batura | Views : 991 | Replies : 0

BRAND NEW NORTH FACE APEX BIONIC JACKET SUPER DEAL

NORTH FACE APEX BIONIC JACKET

For windy, cold weather activities, this coveted soft shell keeps you warm and windchill-free beneath its windproof exterior and comfortable fleece backer. A hem cinch-cord allows you to adjust for a precise fit, and dual zip hand pockets and left Napoleon chest pocket provide ample space to stash essentials. Whether worn as an exterior shell, or a standalone jacket, this soft shell is ideal for mild aerobic activities in challenging, ...
Read more : BRAND NEW NORTH FACE APEX BIONIC JACKET SUPER DEAL | Views : 1888 | Replies : 0

FS: BD Sabretooth Pro crampons [Used Once] $130

Selling a pair of Black Diamond Sabretooth Pro crampons. They were bought a month ago and have been used ONCE on snow for a couple hours and haven't seen any ice/mixed yet. Any scratches are cosmetic only and are functionally brand new. PM or email jaredwithrow at gmail dot com

$130 PayPal or local cash. I travel between Corvallis and Bend, Oregon every weekend.

Read more : FS: BD Sabretooth Pro crampons [Used Once] $130 | Views : 1585 | Replies : 0

FS: Black Diamond Cobras New Style

Lightly used. These were my wifes, but she just didn't catch the vision of ice climbing.

A few surface scuffs, just on the clear coat.

Adze and hammer.

$400

pics available upon request.

email me at zeroforhire (at) yahoo (dot) com
Read more : FS: Black Diamond Cobras New Style | Views : 1643 | Replies : 0

Just Finished Seven Summits And Selling New and Used Gear

Just finished the Vinson Massif in Dec (the last of my Seven Summits) and am looking to retire from mountaineering.

Will be posting equipment up from time to time - Here is the first lot of items. Will look to try and sell here over the next few weeks before resorting to Ebay.

1) New with Tags - Mountain Hardware Absolute Zero Mitt Size Medium - $100
2) New with Tags - Black Diamond Guide ...
Read more : Just Finished Seven Summits And Selling New and Used Gear | Views : 25844 | Replies : 114

Save the world! recycle your old ropes and webbbing

Hi, new poster here. I have a small fledgling company that recycles used climbing ropes and webbing into floor mats and other household items. I would very much like any retired climbing ropes and webbing that you have. I don't have a lot of money to buy them but could certainly cover the shipping and you can have the great feeling of helping keep more stuff out of the landfill and make room in your ...
Read more : Save the world! recycle your old ropes and webbbing | Views : 514 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558012 • Total topics 55843 • Total members 136550