It is currently Sun May 26, 2024 2:05 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

FS: Westcomb/Patagonia/Black Diamond

All prices include express shipping anywhere in North America

Westcomb Specter LT Hoody - Size Large - Vivid Blue - Year old, almost new condition. $130 SOLD

Westcomb Specter LT Hoody - Size Medium - Avatar Blue - 3 Months old, Perfect condition (minus the zipper pull tab on main zipper pulled off - easily replacable with small cord) $130

Details: Westcomb Specter LT Hoody

Westcomb Cruiser LT Pants - Size Medium - ...
Read more : FS: Westcomb/Patagonia/Black Diamond | Views : 1990 | Replies : 2

FS Rossignol Elite EXP1c Ski Boots

I have a like new set of these boots. Been skied in once. They are just slightly too small for me. They were $550 new. My loss - your gain. They are size 27.5 - 319 mm. I would like to get half of what I spent but make me an offer. I have pictures to verify their awesome condition. Size converts out to 9 men's and 10.5 women's. Which makes sense as they are ...
Read more : FS Rossignol Elite EXP1c Ski Boots | Views : 815 | Replies : 0

FS: Dana Design Astralplane

I have a Dana Design Astralplane that I'm looking to sell. The frame size is XL and the hip belt and shoulder straps are L. This should fit most people 6' and taller. Color is pumpkin. No rips, tears, blown seams or anything. All zippers are perfect. Overall excellent condition. I am the second owner but have never used the pack. This pack holds a lot of gear and is bigger then I need. The ...
Read more : FS: Dana Design Astralplane | Views : 3248 | Replies : 2

FS: Sportiva Trango Alp GTX Boots, MSR XGK Stove

Clearing out the gear closet. Looking to get this stuff out of here! Make an offer and let’s make this happen. I posted the MSRP prices to go off.

La Sportiva Trango Alp GTX size 45 and 40:
I am size 11.5 US and these boots fit perfect at size 45. These boots are warm, light and water proof. Check out the Tech Specs on Sportivas website. My wife and I have been to the ...
Read more : FS: Sportiva Trango Alp GTX Boots, MSR XGK Stove | Views : 1273 | Replies : 0

Wanted, TNF Himalayan Parka size large (44/45 chest)

Evening folks,
or afternoon if you're in the States!
My friend is looking for a size 44/45 chest TNF Himalayan Parka, colour irrelevant.
It will need to come to me in the UK as he is currently in Afghanistan.
Paypal would suit as is better all round. If you need any references for payment, sales etc, I can get them for you.
Have a happy christmas everyone and stay safe in the hills!
Atholl
Read more : Wanted, TNF Himalayan Parka size large (44/45 chest) | Views : 1506 | Replies : 0

Grivel Air Tech New Classic, $110, normally $157

Last chance before I just return them to Liberty.
Read more : Grivel Air Tech New Classic, $110, normally $157 | Views : 874 | Replies : 0

FS: XL mens's climbing clothing

Big boy toys....
Crampons, boots and some other bits as well.

http://coldthistletools.blogspot.com/20 ... -sell.html
Read more : FS: XL mens's climbing clothing | Views : 1076 | Replies : 0

FS: Mountain Hardwear, First Ascent shells

First up, a Mountain Hardwear Mecurial softshell. Red, size XL. Very athletic cut, feels like a Large (I usually wear L and it fits well). Asking $70 (MSRP $175). Owned for about a year, used sparingly. It has a fleece lining for additional warmth.

Next, a First Ascent Frontpoint hardshell/softshell blend. Black and gray, size L. Perhaps the best-fitting shell I've ever owned; I'm 6'0" and 170 pounds. First Ascent stopped making this for 2011-12 ...
Read more : FS: Mountain Hardwear, First Ascent shells | Views : 2014 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558012 • Total topics 55843 • Total members 136550