It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:37 am

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Backwoods Logger

This is a product a friend of mine has made and thought people here may be interested in it!
We took it on our hike of the JMT (and an ascent of Mt Langley) and it was pretty sweet....

http://code.google.com/p/backwoods-logger/

The Backwoods Logger is a programmable device for measuring and graphing temperature, air pressure, and altitude. It's designed for hikers, backpackers, climbers, skiers, trail runners, cyclists, kayakers, snowmobilers, horseback riders, and other outdoorsy people interested ...
Read more : Backwoods Logger | Views : 926 | Replies : 2

SOLD: MSR whisperlite international

up for sale is a whisperlite international

it only been used on a few trips with white gas only. it works wonderfully and has been cleaned after each use. I just want the ability to simmer. really simmer. anyhow, it is as new with pump, windscreens, o-ring, bag, and i may even have the box and instructions in like 15 languages.

$50 shipped conus, paypal

you can contact me directly at sickboyben@yahoo.com ...
Read more : SOLD: MSR whisperlite international | Views : 709 | Replies : 1

FS: Marmot cold-weather Sleeping Bags (0-degree goose down)

I have a few extra bags that I am selling - got them for a group winter trip that is no longer happening.

All of these bags arebrand new, never used/opened and still have the tags attached. Located in San Francisco Bay Area if anyone is local.

Prefer email at ooflesaur AT gmail.

1. Marmot Trestles +15 degree Sleeping Bag, $89

Weighs just 3 pounds, pretty light for a synthetic bag! Comes with Marmot compression ...
Read more : FS: Marmot cold-weather Sleeping Bags (0-degree goose down) | Views : 2598 | Replies : 0

WTB: Dana Design Terraplane L/XL

Looking for a good condition Terraplane, L or XL. Let me know.

dustyj@gmail.com
Read more : WTB: Dana Design Terraplane L/XL | Views : 1993 | Replies : 1

FS: Lowa Mountain Expert GTX Mountaineering Boots

These mens' boots are size 11.5 US. They are in great shape, but a tad too large for my foot. I'm listing them on eBay via the following link, but I will sell them outside of eBay to interested SP members so long as no bidding has started. No shipping charged if delivered within San Diego County and sold outside of eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1413
Read more : FS: Lowa Mountain Expert GTX Mountaineering Boots | Views : 2211 | Replies : 1

SOLD Arc'teryx, MH, Invernos, Intuitions, OR Overboots

Got some things I'd like to find new homes for. I will update the page as things are sold. I am willing to ship for free to OR WA ID. If you live farther away I will add a reasonable amount. I drive from Bend to Corvallis almost every weekend and am willing to meet in Eugene, Salem, or Portland.

Thanks for your interest.
Jared
jared withrow at gmail dot com
=========================================================
Contents:
SOLD Arc'teryx ...
Read more : SOLD Arc'teryx, MH, Invernos, Intuitions, OR Overboots | Views : 1652 | Replies : 2

FS: Mammut Trion Guide 45-liter pack

Like new condition. This is a one-size fits all pack. Asking $90.00 with free shipping within CONUS.
More info at: http://www.rei.com/product/798293/mammu ... de-45-pack

Trion Guide 45 pack.jpg
Read more : FS: Mammut Trion Guide 45-liter pack | Views : 3530 | Replies : 2

FS: First Ascent women's BC-200 Jacket, size: medium

This item is new with tags. Asking $100 with free shipping within CONUS.
This is First Ascent's 3-layer, waterproof/breathable hard shell that’s weighs under 11 oz.
All the protection of a seaman’s storm jacket. Yet so breathable and lightweight you can wear it anywhere, any day of the year. More info can be found at: http://www.firstascent.com

IMG_1819.jpg
Read more : FS: First Ascent women's BC-200 Jacket, size: medium | Views : 1866 | Replies : 0

FS: First Ascent women's Hyalite Jacket, size: medium

This item is new with tags. Asking $190 with free shipping within CONUS
This jacket is an insulated soft shell for cold, clear days that start and end in the dark. Stay cool when you’re working hard under the midday sun, but warm when the sun sets and you’re heading home. Designed specifically for high aerobic, cold-air activities such as ice climbing and ski touring that take place in incredibly frozen landscapes. PrimaLoft® One synthetic ...
Read more : FS: First Ascent women's Hyalite Jacket, size: medium | Views : 2175 | Replies : 0

FS: Patagonia men's Ultralight Down Jacket, size: medium

This item was only worn once and is in like-new condition. Asking $200 with free shipping within CONUS.
The durable Ultralight Down Jacket is built with Patagonia's lightest-weight nylon fabric and 800-fill goose down for compressible warmth on cool days; a slim silhouette provides thermal efficiency.
More info at: http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/men ... 4755-0-491

IMG_1810.jpg
Read more : FS: Patagonia men's Ultralight Down Jacket, size: medium | Views : 2564 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 558232 • Total topics 55857 • Total members 137269