It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:17 pm

News News of Classifieds

Site map of Classifieds » Forum : Classifieds

A forum for members looking to buy and sell gear from and to each other.

Sold

Sold
Read more : Sold | Views : 2456 | Replies : 6

FS: Scarpa 6000's NEW size: 47

I have a set of Scarpa Phantom 6000's from last year that are new. The tread is not worn and the only visible signs that they were ever on someones feet are the few scuffs on the sole from walking on concrete in my driveway. They have never been molded, or used outdoors. No sweaty feet, no stink..

Asking 300 shipped.

Read more : FS: Scarpa 6000's NEW size: 47 | Views : 2876 | Replies : 5

FS: The North Face Pantheon Jacket - SIZE M

I've had this shell for a couple of years and have barely used it. It's probably been used 5-8 times, each time at ski resorts. The jacket has been great when I use it, I just don't use it enough to justify having it around.

This is a Summit Series 3 layer Gortex pro shell with performance shell in high abrasion areas.

Some of the features:
Superior waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex jacket for mountaineering and severe-weather ...
Read more : FS: The North Face Pantheon Jacket - SIZE M | Views : 4004 | Replies : 2

FS: Hilleberg Kaitum 3 GT

Green with footprint included.
Less than a year old and used only a handful of times. Perfect condition.

I'm located in Denver, CO.

I'd like to get $750 for it.
Read more : FS: Hilleberg Kaitum 3 GT | Views : 6097 | Replies : 5

FS - Cold Cold World "Chaos" pack

got a Cold Cold World "Chaos" pack for sale. Size large, 4300 cubic inches. 3.75 lbs.
Asking $150 obo + shipping. Used 3 times. In pretty good shape. Has gear racking loops, removable bivy pad, crampon pouch, axe loops.

more info here: http://www.coldcoldworldpacks.com/chaos.htm

Shoot me a pm if interested.
Cheers, cdog
Read more : FS - Cold Cold World "Chaos" pack | Views : 5392 | Replies : 8

SOLD

SOLD
Read more : SOLD | Views : 2592 | Replies : 6

Hilleberg Jannu Tent and Petzl Harness FS; Jannu Price drop

Trying to move some gear to free up funds (for more gear of course!). More items to be sold over the spring. Prices are shipped in the continental U.S.

Hilleberg Jannu, brand new in the bag with tags. $575 shipped

Petzl Adjama Harness Sz. Large: lightly used for general mountaineering, never fallen on. $40 Shipped

Thanks!
Read more : Hilleberg Jannu Tent and Petzl Harness FS; Jannu Price drop | Views : 4107 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557951 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136413