It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:11 pm

News News of Europe

Site map of Europe » Forum : Europe

Find climbing partners in Europe.

Climbing Aiguille Verte couloir Whymper

Hi all, looking for a climbing partner with some experience to climb l'Aiguille Verte via couloir Whymper arround 15 to 20 July 2020.
Read more : Climbing Aiguille Verte couloir Whymper | Views : 2435 | Replies : 0

mont blanc area

Hi,

Who is available in july and is in the chamonix area to do mont blanc via goûter route.
Just came back from aconcagua and i'm missing it already. I do have some experience in climbing in snow and ice.
Scedule is flexible in july.
Read more : mont blanc area | Views : 4027 | Replies : 1

Chamonix Partners November 19-25

Hey everyone,
I’ll be flying into Paris on the 19th, picking up a rental car, and driving out to Chamonix November 19. Staying for a week, climbing with a guide friend one day then hopefully some moderate mixed objectives for the rest of the time. Yes the lifts are down this time of year but was out there during the same time last year and really enjoyed the relative quietness. Bringing rope, rack, axes, crampons, ...
Read more : Chamonix Partners November 19-25 | Views : 3232 | Replies : 0

New crags in east Crete

I would like to invite climbers to new crags in east Crete. The crags lie around the villages of Xerokambos and Zakros in local canyons. We bolted 70 pitches from 2016 up to now. We invite everybody who is doing new routes to come here and help us. There are now five locations with climbing: Amatou gorge, Katsounaki gorge, Gorge of the Dead, Kato Zakros and Vigla.
Read more : New crags in east Crete | Views : 2213 | Replies : 0

Matterhorn 11-13 Sep

I am in zermatt area this week waiting for a good condition for Matterhorn and need a partner. I am experienced with and many multi pitch alpine climbing in the past 20 years. This summer I have done Mont Blanc (Goûte) and Eiger (Mittellegi) and already well acclimatized. We have some show fall in the last two days but weather is improving and in one or two days of sunshine it should be in good ...
Read more : Matterhorn 11-13 Sep | Views : 2713 | Replies : 0

Moving to Vienna in October, need help!

Hello everyone,

I am from California, and am moving to Vienna from October 1-December 24, 2019. I am seeking any help, advice, recommendations and climbing partners!

I am less capable in technical climbing and glacier travel, but am looking to explore in as many areas as possible and would appreciate any advice on where to start. Locations, websites, web forums, climbing communities, travel resources (ie. trains to locations from Vienna), etc.

Thank you in advance! ...
Read more : Moving to Vienna in October, need help! | Views : 2484 | Replies : 1

Elbrus, Kazbek and Damavand in one Month

Hello Everyone,

my name is kagan, living in Germany.

I climbed two times over 7000 m and I plan next year Khan Tegri

That's why I want to spend a month in the mountains at the beginning of December until the beginning of January.

My Plan is:

Elbrus Russian
Kazbek Georgia
Damavand Iran
and maybe also Sabalan(iran)

I have good physical condition and all my required equipment. In Damavand I was myself in the winter ...
Read more : Elbrus, Kazbek and Damavand in one Month | Views : 3628 | Replies : 1

Looking for a Mountaineering Partner- Georgia

My dates: Aug 18th-23rd

Difficulty: PD/PD+ 2A/2B

I have a lot of outdoor experience. I'm looking for someone similar who wants to go do something fun, not too crazy, but certainly a challenge.
Read more : Looking for a Mountaineering Partner- Georgia | Views : 3353 | Replies : 1

Partner needed Oberammergau/Garmisch area

Hello All,

Looking for a partner August 10th/11th for a multi-pitch climb in Oberammergau (was thinking a route on the Laber Dolomites area of Oberammergau), or Alpspitz in Garmisch. Open to ideas. Can lead sport up to 5.10a in the alpine environment or 5.8 trad. Language German or English.

thanks

Andreas
Read more : Partner needed Oberammergau/Garmisch area | Views : 2308 | Replies : 0

pic d estats pic d estats

Anyone who would like to climb pic d estats in the week of 22.07 please ?
Read more : pic d estats | Views : 4523 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557970 • Total topics 55838 • Total members 136459