It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:43 pm

News News of General

Site map of General » Forum : General

Post general questions and discuss issues related to climbing.

A Different Christmas Poem

Thanks for that squish.
Read more : A Different Christmas Poem | Views : 1133 | Replies : 0

The South Butt Gets Sued by the North Face

I like these guys already...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_odd_north_face_lawsuit

....too bad the gear giant will put them outta business with this suit, says I.
Read more : The South Butt Gets Sued by the North Face | Views : 5162 | Replies : 15

CFA's anyone?

Anyone taking or taken the CFA's? What'd you think of it? Is it possible to pass any of the parts if you're wasting all your time on PnP?

It really sucks trying to buck down and study after 3 years of not doing anything remotely academic since college. I'd much rather argue about global warming with strangers on the internets...
Read more : CFA's anyone? | Views : 1960 | Replies : 12

Oral Roberts

This dude died today.......

UP

or

Down

:?:
Read more : Oral Roberts | Views : 1603 | Replies : 8

DOE files "litigation hold notice" with CRU

Clearly there is more to Climategate than most of the mainstream media will admit. The DOE has notified the CRU that it must preserve all documents, records, data, etc. in advance of an investigation. Can Hansen's GISS and Mann at Penn State be far behind?

DOE Litigation Hold Notice

DOE-SR has received a “Litigation Hold Notice” from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) General Council and the DOE Office of Inspector General regarding the Climate ...
Read more : DOE files "litigation hold notice" with CRU | Views : 4124 | Replies : 6

Aliens

I heard they are great for pin scars and thin, flaring cracks.
Read more : Aliens | Views : 6552 | Replies : 53

100 Reasons why climate change is not man-made

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/146138

1) There is “no real scientific proof” that the current warming is caused by the rise of greenhouse gases from man’s activity.

2) Man-made carbon dioxide emissions throughout human history constitute less than 0.00022 percent of the total naturally emitted from the mantle of the earth during geological history.

3) Warmer periods of the Earth’s history came around 800 years before rises in CO2 levels.

4) After World ...
Read more : 100 Reasons why climate change is not man-made | Views : 12711 | Replies : 55

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557964 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136436