It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:34 am

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Some images on the FrontPage are not linkable?

On the right side of the Front Page where some of the featured pages are I noticed only the mountain page images are linkable, while the other ones do not link to the article. Certainly not a big deal, but it makes it a little nicer when you can click the image to link to the page. :)
Read more : Some images on the FrontPage are not linkable? | Views : 1592 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Site Feedback

Should there be a Traverse Section on SP? Should there be a Traverse Section on SP?

I think it would be neat to have a section purely for Traverses perhaps under the section called Other (on the top menu). Most of them currently go under the route section of the site. The reason I like the idea is because route pages are usually for a single mountain, while a traverse page usually covers either a lot of peaks or a few sides of a mountain. In some cases it get's a ...
Read more : Should there be a Traverse Section on SP? | Views : 694 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Small or Medium Photos do not Deleted when Deleting Photos?

I deleted a photo today which I noticed on my trip report I forgot to remove the code of the "deleted image" but then decided to link it to see if it would some how disappear if I took the code off the trip report. Nope, it's still on the server. Not only do I feel like my stuff is on sp "forever" but also I would think that would take a bit of server ...
Read more : Small or Medium Photos do not Deleted when Deleting Photos? | Views : 3870 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Site Feedback

Attaching pictures, idea

When we want to attach existing pictures to an object, new or not :
Find Objects to Attach to (Displaying only the objects you have permission to attach)

That would be great if, when we put an ID (number of an object) that doesn't corresponds to a picture ID but another type of object (album, peak, etc), we see all pictures attached to this object and enable us to select them easily from one object ...
Read more : Attaching pictures, idea | Views : 1583 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

Rockpost or Routepost

This probably has been brought up before, but I don't see anything immediately looking though here.

I feel like summitpost is inadequate to really do justice to rock climbing areas. This especially is in reference to climbing areas as their whole point is not to summit, but to do a route (note I think summitpost covers alpine climbing sufficiently).

Is there any possibility of getting a rockpost or routepost? Just for sport and trad that ...
Read more : Rockpost or Routepost | Views : 1225 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Site Feedback

GPX File Attachment

I naively thought that I could conveniently attach a Google Earth .kmz file to my trip report using this. It seems to not be working properly, but I can't remove it!

Any help?
Read more : GPX File Attachment | Views : 3261 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Page Help

Co-Editor Page List

I noticed that when I'm made joint owner/editor of a page, there is no way to find that page listed under my profile like the other objects I've created. Just for the sake of managing those pages and remembering which ones I have privileges for, it would be really nice to have an expandable profile section of "shared" objects or "co-owner" or "co-editor" objects.
Read more : Co-Editor Page List | Views : 1811 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Poll: Embedded Quotes Limit

Currently, when you are responding by quoting someone, you can only embed up to three quotes. Should this be changed?

A summation of the "For" position: Raising the number of embedded quotes allows a presentation of a conversation in its full context. The conversation's participants can easily keep track of who said what, all the way back to the beginning. Long quote chains are just a minor inconvenience for other users.

A summation of the ...
Read more : Poll: Embedded Quotes Limit | Views : 1733 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557950 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136411