It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:29 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

I Have New Friend!

I have a new friend! It's sussy4u and she wrote me the following:

"I love your profile in this site (summitpost.org)and I will like to be
your friend and know you more better.
Please write back to me in my private email address
(sussy04pet@yahoo.co.uk)so that i will give you my pictures.
yours new friend sussy."

Gee, I wonder if my new friend is a girl?

--mark d.
Read more : I Have New Friend! | Views : 1949 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Site Feedback

Attaching an image to an image?

Why would you need to do that? One image is similar to another? You could just make an album.
Read more : Attaching an image to an image? | Views : 2692 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

Wish List/Shopping Cart feature?

Hey,

Recently I've been looking into climbing several mountains and would like to tag them somehow in a todo list of sorts, kinda like a shopping kart. Right now, I just create bookmarks of them, but is there anyway to do this inside SP so I can keep a simple list of places I'm thinking about going? Thanks for your help.

David
Read more : Wish List/Shopping Cart feature? | Views : 817 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

It's that time of year again

Fellow SPers,

It's that time of year again. The time for earnest and well-meaning new contributors to begin dipping their toes into SP mountains, routes, trip reports, etc., to share with the community their summer adventures. Some of these new contributors are "naturals" and others, well, need some community assitance to shine. This is a good chance for us seasoned old folks to provide some constructive criticism to help new arrivals improve their pages.

Some ...
Read more : It's that time of year again | Views : 10442 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Reports for current conditions?

Hi all,
Summitpost is a great reference, but when I want to know what's been happening in a local mountain range in the last couple of weeks, I have to go to another site. In the PNW, CA or CO, that's pretty easy because those regions each have one well-known site with recent reports. The situation in the Eastern Alps though is a mess! Bergtour.ch, bergsteigen.at, and a handful of German and Italian sites have ...
Read more : Reports for current conditions? | Views : 609 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

Re: which are a "rock" entity

No. You make no sense.
Read more : Re: which are a "rock" entity | Views : 5457 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

dictionary we started it

again... why do you have ads in your post?
Read more : dictionary we started it | Views : 5334 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

How to post a graph/chart?

Hey guys, got a question for ya.
How do I post a chart showing something?
Here is the link that I am trying to post from. I want the graph/chart, showing the youngest circumnavigators, but when I do the copy/paste, it copies it in a different format, and without the lines on the chart. I've seen plenty of other graphs, etc. that people have posted, so I know there's a way. . .
Thanks.
The ...
Read more : How to post a graph/chart? | Views : 3103 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Page Help

Spammer Sweetkis

I received this PM from Sweetkis. Please nuke her.

hopefully this mail will find you in a perfect state of mind and good
condition of health.how are you today i hope that every things is ok with
you as it is my pleasure to contact you after viewring your profile and see
your personal definitions which i personally find interest on it.i decided
to have communication with you ,if you will have the desire with ...
Read more : Spammer Sweetkis | Views : 997 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557965 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136442