It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:30 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Separating FS from the Gear page

Hi, not sure if this has been covered before, but wouldn't it be great if the FS stuff had its own page outside of the Gear page. That would mean that the gear page would be more relevant to the topic than mixing it up with people wanting to arrange a deal. Just a thought. Cheers,
Read more : Separating FS from the Gear page | Views : 758 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Site Feedback

"X'd" out photos?

What causes certain photos and thumbnails to be shown on a page as a big red X? I've gone over the code a dozen times and the format seems to follow the rules for the table and other photos are fine within the table. It's a mystery to me and I'm hoping this is some easy answer for you programming guys. Thanks.

Example
Read more : "X'd" out photos? | Views : 3906 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Page Help

Climbers' log within a section of a page?

I'm trying to set up a custom object for a mountain page that would include a section within the custom object where climbers could log in recent conditions info. I'd like to have 4 logs within the one section of the page (for 4 parts of the mountain) where climbers could enter the information and it would display in a table in the section, perhaps that could be clicked on to open it up to ...
Read more : Climbers' log within a section of a page? | Views : 1232 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Page Help

Plans and Partners help

How do I get plans and partners to list postings near my location?
Read more : Plans and Partners help | Views : 1884 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Site Feedback

Book ban? Where is "good books"

Hi,
I was looking for a thread called "good books" because I wanted to read my next book and I was looking for some suggestions.

Anyone know where it is ? I couldn't find it.

Thanks!
TL
Read more : Book ban? Where is "good books" | Views : 844 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Site Feedback

Squaw Mountain

The author states the southeastern summit of Squaw Mountain is higher; however, the middle of the three summits is highest. I emailed the author on April 26th with no reply. Member chicagotransplant and LoJ also agree.
Read more : Squaw Mountain | Views : 9585 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Whiners' corner

About three years ago I posted a calculation about how much you can lean into the wind without falling down. Several hours of work went into it and it generated some good comments as well. Today I needed to return to the subject but the post was long gone.

I whine about all the good stuff that has been deleted.
Read more : Whiners' corner | Views : 2150 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Site Feedback

Emailed upon receipt of Private Message

Is this possible?
Read more : Emailed upon receipt of Private Message | Views : 7407 | Replies : 38 | Forum : Site Feedback

Nice Featured Mountain Picks Elves

When i suggested featured mountian pages a while back I envisioned elves bringing to light pages that couldn't be found on the What's New page, and that would invite us to view mountain pages that aren't receiving the attention otherwise.

YOU GUYS ARE DOING THAT !! :D And I just wanted to give you a Shout Out.
Read more : Nice Featured Mountain Picks Elves | Views : 2202 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557962 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136434