It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:55 pm

News News of Site Discussion

Site map of Site Discussion » Forum : Site Discussion

Photo Upload Problems?

I'm having trouble uploading some photos. After the submission screen, it basically goes to a blank page that has "Create" on it, but no information at all. It only seems to happen some of the time. Is there a size limit? Some of the photos are very large format (4000x3000pixels). But, the successful uploads are also that size, so that seems unlikely.

Anyone else have this problem?
Read more : Photo Upload Problems? | Views : 5148 | Replies : 18 | Forum : Site Feedback

Newest SP Members

The same newest members have been on the front page for several days now. I'm sure SP has added new members since then. Why hasn't the newest members section changed? I enjoy seeing who has joined the SP family every day.
Read more : Newest SP Members | Views : 2597 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Site Feedback

any server problem ?

I can't see any image -
while opening the page a script tells : waiting for c0423011.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com...

oops - solved ! :)
Read more : any server problem ? | Views : 2397 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Site Feedback

Classmates?

Everytime I hit the SP site I now get an annoying pop-up ad for "Classmates". This does not happen on any other sites.

I am running IE8 and AVG. The pop-up occurs after clicking on a link to read messages in the forums. Am I the only one getting this stuff? :?:
Read more : Classmates? | Views : 2380 | Replies : 9 | Forum : Site Feedback

About geo-localization of SP pictures

I suggest all pictures on this site should be geo-localized. Even if it's a huge work to update all the existing pictures, that will give sense and usefullness to the big amount of posted pictures.

It seems some SP users don't know how to localize pictures with google maps tool. New Google maps with altitude and relief helps a lot, but some summit names are wrong.

I simply suggest:

- update your own pictures as ...
Read more : About geo-localization of SP pictures | Views : 9859 | Replies : 32 | Forum : Site Feedback

Chimpanzee Riding A Segway ???

WHY is it when you click on Bob's spectacular 'Photo-of-the-Day,' you get
an immediate link to a youtube video ???

Is this an added BONUS for those who click on Bob's photo ???

:roll:
Read more : Chimpanzee Riding A Segway ??? | Views : 13970 | Replies : 10 | Forum : Bad Submissions

Re: 6' 4" blond hair, blue eyes

goldenhopper wrote:Looking for partners: Yes or No
Type of activities: List all that apply

The page used to have these. Don't know why they were deleted. (But I didn't use them and don't care that they're gone.)
Read more : Re: 6' 4" blond hair, blue eyes | Views : 1335 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Site Feedback

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557965 • Total topics 55837 • Total members 136440