It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:23 pm

News News of South America

Site map of South America » Forum : South America

Find climbing partners in South America.

El Chalten Oct-Jan2019 partner/s wanted

I'm a 46 yr old English man and I've been going to Los Glaciers National Park in Patagonia almost every year for the past ten years. When I first went there I went just to hike and photograph. As time has progressed I've done some moderate climbs in the park. I'm off to Chamonix next week to complete an alpine climbing course so I can brush up on skills such as crevasse rescue etc. I'll be ...
Read more : El Chalten Oct-Jan2019 partner/s wanted | Views : 3851 | Replies : 0

Southern Peru + Bolivia Sep/Oct 18

Hi there,
I'll be in the Arequipa region from 9/16 and then in La Paz/Cordillera Real a bit later. Looking for climbing partners, with preference for high mountains, but also open for rock climbing.
M/40, living in Switzerland, I have plenty of experience on technical routes in the Alps, and made some previous climbing trips to South America and Nepal. I'm fluent in English, Spanish and German.
If you happen to be around at the ...
Read more : Southern Peru + Bolivia Sep/Oct 18 | Views : 4291 | Replies : 2

Ecuador January 2019

I’m looking for a partner to climb Antisana, El Altar, and Chimbo, Jan 2019. Possibly some easier stuff if necessary (Cayembe, Coto, etc).

Let me know if interested...

Absinthe52@hotmail.com

Matt
Read more : Ecuador January 2019 | Views : 4312 | Replies : 0

Cordillera Blanca - Climbing Partners July/Aug 2018

I will be heading out to Peru's Cordillera Blanca end of July to mid August 2018. I have mountaineering experience: primarily European Alps and Ecuadorean Andes. If anyone is looking for a partner please contact me at jp1097jp@gmail.com or via www.jamesprice.world so we can discuss experience levels and potential compatibility.

James
Read more : Cordillera Blanca - Climbing Partners July/Aug 2018 | Views : 3668 | Replies : 0

Cordillera Real

Hello mountaineers,
I'll be in La Paz from Aug. 3 to Aug. 16, 2018 and I am looking for a partner or a group willing to climb some mountains. My goals are Pequeno Alpamayo, Huayana Potosi and Illimani. I have all the necessary equipment and experience for the difficulties regarding the normal routes on the above peaks, unfortunately not a partner, as of yet.
If you are interested and feel okay roped up with a ...
Read more : Cordillera Real | Views : 3210 | Replies : 0

Cordillera Blanca partners June and July 2018

I recently had my partner bail on our trip to Peru due to financial reasons. I have flights booked for June 12 - July 12. We were planning on climbing in the Cordillera Blanca. I was hoping to still go since I already have the flights. If anyone is looking for a partner, please contact me at scottaeubank@gmail.com so we can discuss experience levels and potential compatibility. I am currently ...
Read more : Cordillera Blanca partners June and July 2018 | Views : 3121 | Replies : 0

Chile and Argentina Jan/Feb 2018

Edit (12-12-17) : I have found a partner, but if you are willing to join, we're open!

I will be peak-bagging in Chile and Argentina from mid-January to late-February. Objectives are first Marmolejo and San José, then Ojos del Salado and Llullaillaco, then Mercedario and Aconcagua.
I chose non technical routes since I planned on going solo, but I am comfortable on alpine PD and basic glacier travel if we are a team.

Even if ...
Read more : Chile and Argentina Jan/Feb 2018 | Views : 4262 | Replies : 2

Tupungato - Late Feb/March 2018 Tupungato - Late Feb/March 2018

Hi all,
Is anyone interested in climbing Tupungato in late Feb – March 2018? If I don’t find a competent partner, does anyone have a recommendation for a guide to use in the Santiago area? Maybe a club I could contact to meet partners in the city? I’d also be interested in other 6000m peaks, but my preference is Tupungato.
A little about me: I will be living in Santiago from late December through July ...
Read more : Tupungato - Late Feb/March 2018 | Views : 4141 | Replies : 2

Mendoza next week and climbing in Huaraz/Cuenca

I'll be in Mendoza and San Martin de los Andes arriving Nov 9th. I'd love to check out the local crags when I am there if anyone is looking for a partner or willing to have me. Also any info on the climbing there would be great. My family and I are planning a move to S. Am and I am going to check out schools for our kids...I'll be in Huaraz, Caraz and Cuenca ...
Read more : Mendoza next week and climbing in Huaraz/Cuenca | Views : 3090 | Replies : 0

Aconcagua - February 2019, unguided

HI,
My friend and I are planning to climb Aconcagua in February 2019, between 1.02 -19.02. The trek will be unguided and it will follow the easiest and the cheapest Normal Route, along the Horcones Valley. We consider hiring a mule. Both of us have experience in high mountains.
We are looking for one or two more people to join us. If anyone is interested you are welcome.
We are Polish, speaking English.
Regards
Justyna
Read more : Aconcagua - February 2019, unguided | Views : 9083 | Replies : 4

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557951 • Total topics 55836 • Total members 136413