It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:54 am

News News of US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Site map of US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR) » Forum : US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Find climbing partners in the Pacific Northwest.

Denali 2022

Looking to join a party or start a new one for west buttress route Denali in may/June 2022. Shoot me a msg if interested. Slee126@ucsc.edu
Read more : Denali 2022 | Views : 2816 | Replies : 0

Climbing partners for glaciated PNW peaks

Anyone looking for partners to climb peaks like Glacier, Formidable, El Dorado, Challenger, Sloan, etc.? I've been hiking and scrambling with friends for the past few years but I'm starting to set my sights a little higher than those friends want to go. So I need some new friends! I'm 29, male, fit, and in love with mountains. Let me know if you'd like to get together and chat, grab a beer, or go for ...
Read more : Climbing partners for glaciated PNW peaks | Views : 7329 | Replies : 3

Looking for partners to climb Whitehorse Mtn

Hello all,

First post ever. I'm looking for at least two people to climb Whitehorse Mountain with. It'd be nice to climb with someone with more experience. Here's a brief description of my own experience. 2021 is my fourth year in the PNW. I've taken a glacier mountaineering/crevasse rescue course and I'm taking an alpine rock climbing class 5/16-5/18. Second year here I climbed Rainier (guided), third year I climbed Baker (also guided). I've done ...
Read more : Looking for partners to climb Whitehorse Mtn | Views : 1486 | Replies : 1

Cooper Spur climbing partner

I'm looking for a climbing partner to attempt the Cooper Spur on Hood between May 5th and May 7th. My previous planned partner is more than likely not going to be able to make it due to timing with his AMGA exam and another climb pushing my trip earlier than expected.

I am experienced with various mountaineering and climbing skills including alpine rock and technical ice.

If the weather looks crappy, maybe we can find ...
Read more : Cooper Spur climbing partner | Views : 1391 | Replies : 0

Ski mountaineering 11 or 12-Apr-2021 (Mt. Hood or MSH)?

I have a few extra days in the cascades so I'm looking for a ski mountaineering partner to attempt either Mt. Hood or Mt. St. Helens. I'm a decent skier but a more experienced mountaineer with summits of Mt. Rainier, Mt. Shasta, Denali, the classics in the Alps, etc. Please PM me if you're interested! Thanks!

Chris
Read more : Ski mountaineering 11 or 12-Apr-2021 (Mt. Hood or MSH)? | Views : 1744 | Replies : 0

Looking for Rainier climbing partners July 2021

Anyone looking for climbing partners on Rainer in July (early part) 2021? If so, comment here.
Read more : Looking for Rainier climbing partners July 2021 | Views : 4731 | Replies : 7

Rainier climb August 2021

I’m looking for a climbing partner or two to climb Mt Rainier in August 2021. I’ve climbed fifteen 14,000 footers, but never mountains with glaciers. So I’d prefer someone that has experience with glaciers or that has already climbed Rainier. Thanks!

Cheers!
Heinzel
631-353-9586
Read more : Rainier climb August 2021 | Views : 1757 | Replies : 0

Calling all Clark County, WA climbers

I'm putting together a group of climbers and adventurers in the area around Clark County, Washington. My circle of climbing partners has been slowing growing since I started climbing in early 2018, but not quite fast enough. I've found that it requires a large group of potential partners in order to reliably find partners of a particular level for a given weekend and weather window. I'm looking to expand my circle and meet more people. ...
Read more : Calling all Clark County, WA climbers | Views : 8704 | Replies : 3

Winter Ascent Mt. Rainier 2020

Hi. Looking for a partner or two for a winter ascent of Mt. Rainier. Open to other other west coast peaks as well. Please email me directly at AscanioPignatelli ATgmail.com for more info or to discuss. Thanks. Ascanio
Read more : Winter Ascent Mt. Rainier 2020 | Views : 3552 | Replies : 0

MOUNT RANIER

Looking for a partner or a group that's climbing Ranier in December 2019/January 2020
Read more : MOUNT RANIER | Views : 2586 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557969 • Total topics 55838 • Total members 136451