It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 7:25 pm

News News of US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Site map of US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR) » Forum : US - Pacific Northwest (WA, OR)

Find climbing partners in the Pacific Northwest.

Looking for a climbing partner or 2 for Mt Rainier 8/2020

I’m looking for a climbing partner or two to climb Mt Rainier in August 2020. I’ve climbed fifteen 14,000 footers, but never mountains with glaciers. So I’d prefer someone that has experience with glaciers or that has already climbed Rainier. Thanks!

Cheers!
Heinzel
Read more : Looking for a climbing partner or 2 for Mt Rainier 8/2020 | Views : 6707 | Replies : 3

Life or death 48 hrs

Hi my name is Haley and I am desperately seeking a experienced ice or mountaineer man that can go up to hidden lake lookout powerat Mt. VERNON in wa. My sister rachel went missing on Oct 17th. We found her car at the trail head and believe she is stuck up in this lookout after a snow storm came in. Rescue team has not been able to reach her and even a naval helicoptor couldn't ...
Read more : Life or death 48 hrs | Views : 2146 | Replies : 0

My Rainier climbing partner or two needed for August 2019

I’m looking for a climbing partner or two to climb Mt Rainier in August 2019. I’ve climbed fifteen 14,000 footers, but never mountains with glaciers. So I’d prefer someone that has experience with glaciers or that has already climbed Rainier. Thanks!

Cheers!
Heinzel
Read more : My Rainier climbing partner or two needed for August 2019 | Views : 2503 | Replies : 0

Mountaineering Climbing Partner Needed (PNW)

Looking for a semi-permanent mountaineering climbing based in PNW. I've climbed Rainier, Shasta, Most of Sister's peaks. Want to get into a bit more technical aspects of summiting these peaks and explore more of the cascades.

Looking to head back to Rainier next week, possibly Baker again. I split board quite a bit as well. I have decent alpine experience, crevasse rescue skills etc.

Hit me up.

Nate
Read more : Mountaineering Climbing Partner Needed (PNW) | Views : 3752 | Replies : 0

Squamish trekking/climbing anyone? (May 26-June 2, 2019)

Greetings wild folks!

I'll be in the Vancouver/Squamish area in British Columbia, Canada the last week of May and first few days of June and want to do a 3-5 day trek or climb in the area if anyone wants to join or if any groups are already in the area?

Shoot me a message, would love to join forces!

Advanced trekking/intermediate climbing

Thanks!
Silverfox
Read more : Squamish trekking/climbing anyone? (May 26-June 2, 2019) | Views : 2548 | Replies : 0

Jack Mountain July 2019 Jack Mountain July 2019

Looking for a climbing partner to summit Jack Mountain in July, around the 4th.
Read more : Jack Mountain July 2019 | Views : 3103 | Replies : 0

Mt. Rainier in July 2019

Looking for partners for Rainier on the DC route.

I will be arriving in Ashford, Wa. on July 10, 2019, and then starting the climb on Friday morning, July 12th.

Giving ourselves 3 days total to summit. Hopefully will only take 2, with a weather day built in.

Hotel and rental car secured.

Also have another experienced climber with me, (so currently we are a group of 2), but looking for others. The more the ...
Read more : Mt. Rainier in July 2019 | Views : 6368 | Replies : 3

Climbing Partners for Denali Expedition

Are you interested in climbing Denali or do you have a team and need a climber?

I am planning a Denali expedition for latter part of May to mid June 2019. I like to hear from qualified climbers or teams.
Read more : Climbing Partners for Denali Expedition | Views : 3387 | Replies : 0

Mt.Rainier, August 30-September 2, 1 spot available

Anyone interested in taking up a vacant spot in a group of 4? This is a 4 day Mt. Rainier climb August 30-September 2.
It is with RMI Expeditions. One of our group cancelled due to personal reasons and his spot is open.
Read more : Mt.Rainier, August 30-September 2, 1 spot available | Views : 5932 | Replies : 2

Mt Jefferson July 28/29?

Anyone interested? I will lead the traverse and the pinnacle

Also, on a sidenote, anyone know what's up with Cascade Climbers website? Firefox and Chrome block it based on security problems?
Read more : Mt Jefferson July 28/29? | Views : 3305 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 557991 • Total topics 55841 • Total members 136504