Hi, I fully aware that weather is subject to change, but I`m planning a climbing trip to Grand Teton sometimes between end of June and mid-July. Generally speaking, and would like to get a feel of what we can expect generally:
- what type of routes would be good (ice, mixed, rock)?
- What type of weather should we expect (temperature wise, afternoon storms more frequent?)
- Are routes such as Black Ice Couloir, Owen Chimney or Sargent Chimney would still have good ice to be climbed?
- How is snow quantity thus far?
Also, if you have any logistic tips, please share.
- Is there any transportation services from Jackson Hole airport to Park?
- Is a car mandatory to travel to trailheads?
- any used car rental company? or small RV?