Rain above the middle of Slovakia

Rain above the middle of Slovakia

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking, Flora, Informational, Scenery, Panorama, Water

Wonderful mountains in the heart of Slovakia

I and my girlfriend made a wonderful small trip in the heart of Slovakia on 18th august 2007. It was the day before we joined the national ascent on Krivan where we had another beautiful day. We saw Polana (1458 m), what is one most famous Slovak mountains emblazoned with legends. We saw also Lubietovsky vepor (1277 m), what is the object I photographed most times that day. On another hand we had Kremnicke vrchy mts. with the highest hill Flochova (1317 m). In the NE we saw the Lower Tatras range, Velka Chochula (1753 m) to be punctual. We ascended Pansky diel (1100 m) and from the top of it we saw the Velka Fatra range with Ostredok (1592 m) as the highest. We were caught by the short rain that made wonderful atmosphere - also for taking photos. All this you can see if you go two hours up from the city of Banska Bystrica, one of the biggest cities in Slovakia, what is the heart of Slovakia and definitely the capital of slovak mountains.

A couple of more photos will be added.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
Blaze334

Blaze334 - Sep 5, 2007 7:50 am - Voted 10/10

Nice

Very nice collection. I like it.

Tomas Kristofory

Tomas Kristofory - Sep 5, 2007 12:35 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice

Thanks for your nice comment. Some more nice photos will be added - with one surprise - just please be patient ;) Cheers Tomas :)

Viewing: 1-2 of 2