Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Rick B

Rick B - Mar 8, 2004 4:49 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good page, nice work done here!



Too bad you have no photo's showing the actual mountain (?). The photos you do provide give a good picture of the nature in the area though.

Scott

Scott - Mar 8, 2004 5:14 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Yes, seeing the actual mountain is very rare because of constant rain. You have to be very lucky with the weather to actually see the mountain!

desainme

desainme - Apr 10, 2004 7:12 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Nice addition to the active volcano pages.

Yellowstone activities in the Jungle.

Diego Sahagún

Diego Sahagún - May 7, 2004 8:46 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Scott, it's "Rincón", with accent. Please add more photos and any other route to the summit if existing. Write "Summit" and "Rincón" instead of "Summiit" and "Rincon" here: "Rincon de la Vieja Summiit" (name of a route)



Gracias

Scott

Scott - May 8, 2004 7:22 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the vote. I know how to put an accent on my home computer, but not my laptop which is the one I have internet on. I still have to figure it out, and will make the change.



There is only one legal route available to the summit; because this is such an active volcano, and because of the almost always bad weather, the rangers don't let you wander off the trail!



I would add more photos if I had them, but this mountain is only visible for a few days a year!! It's a really facinating area though!

Scott

Scott - May 19, 2004 5:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I changed the words to have the accent. Let me know if there are any other words if you check any other pages that this needs to be done. The written in english maps and guidebook I used for the trip don't have the accents in them! Thanks!

Diego Sahagún

Diego Sahagún - May 19, 2004 7:21 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Sorry, you still haven't put the accent in the name of the route: Rincón de la Vieja Summit

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Rincón de la Vieja' main page