Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Dean

Dean - Oct 22, 2004 6:38 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Interesting name, Rock Roll Peak. Maybe the spirit of Buddy Holly and Elvis can be felt when upon the summit. Nice page.

Saintgrizzly

Saintgrizzly - Oct 23, 2004 3:28 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

I've very much been enjoying the Idaho mountains you've posted recently--you do a good job! Also, the commentary you put with the pictures is excellent. Keep it up!

(One observation, and it's nothing that's probably important, but I always like, if possible, to see the exact date a picture was taken. Such dates always seem to provide a bit more information about the seasonal possibilities of an area--vegetation, weather/climate, and so forth. Anyway, that's just my opinion, and like I've already said, probably not all that important.)

Thanks again for the good work of a nice area that you obviously feel a great deal for.

Gangolf Haub

Gangolf Haub - Oct 24, 2004 3:20 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Very nice page with good pictures!

hgrapid

hgrapid - Feb 1, 2005 12:14 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good page.

brendon

brendon - Mar 30, 2005 12:22 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

As far as I can tell the view must be great from the top.

IdahoKid

IdahoKid - Mar 30, 2005 2:43 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Yes, the view is awesome from up there, Ive been up Rock Roll three times, twice without a camera (beautiful weather), once with (crappy weather). The view of DBE might even surpass the view from Phi Kappa and the vistas of the Boulders are unbeatable, its one of my favs.....



I noticed what you did to your profile page, it looks very nice, what mountain is that in the background, it looks like some volcano in Indonesia.



Sean

brendon

brendon - Mar 30, 2005 5:14 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

There's a link at bottom of that picture there.

brendon

brendon - Mar 31, 2005 3:20 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Anyway, that is Volcan Santa Maria. I used to live in Guatemala near from where I took that picture. Beautiful mountain. There is a little active volcano sitting at its base at the left.

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Rock Roll Peak' main page