Good page. I'm not too good at explaining such things, but here's how to make a "live" link on the Red Tape Section:
Go to the website you want to link the page to.
1. Click and copy and past the link to the page section.
2. Type < a href= before the link, but ommit the space before the "a". Keep the space between the "a" and href=, though. *I had to type it like this, or it would think it was a link.
3. Right after the link text, type >
4. Then type what word you want to appear on the page for the link, such as "weather forecast"
5. Type < / a > without any of the spaces between the characters. This is the last step. Its really easier than it sounds, but I have trouble explaining it. Let me know if I can help, as I will be glad to, if it doesnt work for you.
You have a real knack for capturing the desert environment! Makes me feel I'm right in the image along with the photographer. I think it bears repeating (from one of the photos I was particularly attracted to) that with the benefit of a photo editor this desert landscape you have such an affinity for would come alive, and be quite special.
Another solid page! Good work!
Nice page. Cheers William