Normal route

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 46.24000°N / 13.60000°E
Additional Information Route Type: Hiking and scramble
Additional Information Time Required: Most of a day
Additional Information Difficulty: Walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Approach


The starting point is the turning on the road on Vrsic pass on the altitude around 1090m by the house.


Route Description


Behind the house you start walking on the cart track. Soon we find the stone signpost and we must turn right and descend a little on the path to the gorge of Mlinarica. Now we are in gorge of Mlinarica and we must find the path on the other side of river. This is the hardest point of orientation.

When we find the route we follow that route through the beautiful forest of the forest reserve Kukla and in about one hour and half we come on the pass between Golicica, 2108m and Debela Pec, 1693m. Here we turn left and over slopes of grass and dwarf pine we reach the summit of Golicica.

You descend by the same route.

Warning: On the summit you might see some red signposts which lead down on the NW side but I recommend you that you don`t follow them because they stop.



Essential Gear


Good hiking shoes.

Miscellaneous Info


If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.
Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

GolicicaRoutes