Snow Burn

Snow Burn

Good reason to wear proper clothing for the sun. This happened to my partner after 2 days. This picture was taken days after the worst part of the burn, her eyes had closed up and face was much more swelled.
James_W
on Aug 10, 2007 12:43 am
Image Type(s): Informational
Image ID: 321983

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Ejnar Fjerdingstad

Ejnar Fjerdingstad - Aug 10, 2007 8:04 am - Hasn't voted

You should

also use a high factor (50) sun blocking cream or lotion. I hope your partner has recovered!

Tomek Lodowy

Tomek Lodowy - Aug 10, 2007 10:04 am - Voted 10/10

Ooooh!

be careful with the sun, it's no good to forget about the danger, be careful You people !

Best wishes for happy end to the beatiful girl!

Tomek

klwagar

klwagar - Aug 14, 2007 10:52 am - Voted 10/10

wow

that looks pretty painful. I've seen lots of sunburns from glaciers but I've never seen puffiness like that before.

James_W

James_W - Aug 14, 2007 11:59 am - Hasn't voted

Re: wow

When we got to the hospital in Bishop CA they thought she had been bitten by a snake. The worst part was it reached the apex around 12,000 feet at 2am.

bijan_tango

bijan_tango - Dec 1, 2007 4:32 pm - Hasn't voted

that looks pretty bad...

I hope she is recovered by know. The sun is able to damage thats for sure but 2 days and this kind of injury shows that she is very allergic to sun or she might have been allergic to some medication or food that causes this reaction in presence of sun.
I dont think that this is a normal reaction.
wish you guys the best and i hope that she will never feel something like this again.
take care and have fun.

Ice Man Jerry Van

Ice Man Jerry Van - Mar 27, 2008 7:24 pm - Voted 10/10

Not a happy camper

I have been glacier burnt also but not like that

Viewing: 1-6 of 6