Sunrise over Colchuck...

Sunrise over Colchuck...

Sunrise over Colchuck Lake--July 11, 2004
M and N Denyer
on Jul 14, 2004 11:54 am
Image ID: 60633

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Jul 28, 2004 4:29 pm - Voted 10/10

Hey Guys...

Im in Akureyri right now at the hotels computer. Keyboard is different so bear with my lack of some punctuation.



4 of 5 summits made so far. weathered off Hvannadalshnukur at about 1700 meters. But have bagged Hekla, Haalda, Klifatindur and Herðoubreið. going for Sulur tomorrow and then another in a day or day after that.



Could you please email the following people and let them know everythying is going great. im in comfort tonight after 2 days of sandstorms in the interior and being forced to bivy a night in a lava field.



my brother: bjenkins"at"ocv.com (and tell him to email my parents) sorry the "at"symbol does not exist on this keyboard.



also Donna at work : donna_fuller"at"rsausa.com



Thanks, talk to you when I get back, someone else needs the computer.



Brian



M and N Denyer

M and N Denyer - Jul 30, 2004 6:44 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Hey Guys...

Hey Brian! Glad that you are doing well and are having a fun and successful trip. I forwarded your message on to your brother and to Donna. Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Aug 2, 2004 4:41 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Hey Guys...

Thanks glad you got my message. My attempts to email from the hotel failed so I am sure they were glad to get the infg.



Will see you guys on Tuesday.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3