Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Tracy

Tracy - May 4, 2008 7:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice...

...trip report, Dean. Swasey and Notch in one day would've been somthing. Notch will always be there for another time. In your prominence peak bagging endeavors, when you work your way down to the southwest part of the state, let we know when Scrub BM and West Mtn move up a notch or so on your tick list. They are on my list and my Jeep's audio system isn't adverse to Credence or the Eagles :)

Dean

Dean - May 4, 2008 8:24 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice...

Thanks Tracy. Yes, both of those are on my tick list along with Bangs and Trumbull. Also Indian Peak, the Wah Wahs, the tick list is neverending. Go Creedance & Eagles. Yea. It'd be great to hook up with you sometime. My mom and sister live in Summerlin area.

Dean

Dean - May 7, 2008 9:35 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice TR...Snowing?

Thanks Mike for your comment. Of course I am new to Utah but it does seem like they got more snow here than is normal. That is good for a drought stricken state and a slower than normal rise in temperatures will help the snow pack melt at a slower pace and not create flooding and waste of a valuable resource. It got into the mid 70's yesterday but is supposed to cool a bit as you noted for the weekend.

brendon

brendon - Apr 1, 2009 1:21 am - Hasn't voted

Cache Peak

It might be possible to see Cache Peak from Swasey. 194 miles over salt flats with no intervening ranges. How was the air quality up there?

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Swasey Peak in the Utah outback' main page