Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Apr 8, 2011 2:33 pm - Voted 10/10

Front Page Material

For certain this is front page material. Lovely work, thorough information...thank you.

Sarah

daveyboy

daveyboy - Apr 8, 2011 2:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Front Page Material

Thank you very much Sarah for the comment.
It has taken me quite a while to get this page together as I have been back and forth to this area over the last year getting photos and information.
I hope everone else who takes a look enjoys the material I gained and shared.
All the best,
David.

daveyboy

daveyboy - Jun 23, 2011 2:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Front Page Material

Sadly Sarah it never made it to the front page.
It does seem quite a dissapointment with the amount of my spare time put in the making of that page.
Obviously the hills are too small and not the sort that float the boat.
All the best.
David.

Sarah Simon

Sarah Simon - Jun 23, 2011 4:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Front Page Material

David,

Please don't let this discourage you! I love and appreciate your work, and so do many others. I think your work is simply fantastic. It's informative AND well laid-out.

Thank you for sharing more about this area with us!

Sarah

Nanuls

Nanuls - Apr 13, 2011 10:39 am - Voted 10/10

Super

Great page David. Thanks for posting!

daveyboy

daveyboy - Apr 14, 2011 11:58 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Super

Thanks Dan,
I thought you might like it.
Have you ever been and done any of these. I know they are not big in comparison to Snowdonia, Wales and Scotland.

Boydie

Boydie - May 26, 2011 6:37 am - Voted 10/10

Wow..

..great page David, easily one of your best. Lots of info and cracking photos.

daveyboy

daveyboy - May 28, 2011 12:20 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wow..

Thank you very much for a nice comment and taking a look.
I really like these hills as they were only just a short distance away from my boarding school I was at from 1984 to 1992.

Its funny when I opened up my web page I was going to be sending you a message about the Cairnsmore of Fleet trek I still have planned for the end of August.

Boydie

Boydie - May 31, 2011 4:53 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Wow..

What date are you looking at David? Last weekend in August?

daveyboy

daveyboy - May 31, 2011 6:58 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wow..

It is near the end of August that we are on holiday in Galloway.

I am on holiday in South Wales at the moment will get you the dates as soon as I am back home in Kent this coming Sunday.

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Return to 'The Breidden Hills & Long Mountain' main page