The Carlsfels as seen from the Lindelthal ...

The Carlsfels as seen from the Lindelthal ...

CARLSFELS : this rock is the object which is situated on this new picture ! This very wild and isolated sandstone formation is dominating very savagely, the valley of Lindelthal (Lindel valley, in english). The Lindel valley allows you to join the two localities of Bannstein at the north-east and Mouterhouse at the south-west. Today is the cars trafic almost unexistant, at the ground zero : all the forestian massive is classified as a natural reserve, and this is especially the case for our rocky formation of the Carlsfels ... The very small and bad forestian road is dangerous and terrifying to practice with a normal car : for reaching the Carlsfels without problems or difficulties, you have better to drive here with a SUV (or 4x4 ! ). As seen from the Lindel valley, seems the Carlsfels to be extremely savage and isolated, kingly preserved : this is confirmed when we go on the rock ! Today is the Carlsfels totally unknown and unfrequented, by the hiking and climbing publics (theorically is the site forbidden to be penetrated, but in the practice is the situation totally different ... ). But, if you are very quiet in your approach and your visit, you will certainly have a successfull discovering of the Carlsfels ! Be very cautious and good luck in your hard work ! See you soon, as fast as possible ...
Kikee
on Apr 4, 2008 12:06 pm
Image Type(s): Hiking
Image ID: 393913

Comments

No comments posted yet.