The Dark Side of the Pizza

The Dark Side of the Pizza

  • Larry : "Hello. I'd love to order a pizza."
  • Pizza Man : "What size?"
  • Larry : "A SUPER-DUPER if you have one available."
  • Pizza Man : "Do you want anchovies ?"
  • Larry : "Nope, please hold the anchovies !"
  • Pizza Man : "If I'm holding the anchovies, how do you expect me to deliver your pizza ?"
  • Larry : "Just give me anchovies with pineapple and lots of red sauce. Oh, and a draft beer would be nice."
  • Pizza Man : Great! Where do you live ???
  • Larry: "I LIVE to be entertained by ravens, enchanted by the stars, burned by the sun, dwarfed by the sandstone towers, kissed by the frogs, drowned by the deep blue sky, caressed by the Junipers, picked upon by buzzards, and LOVED to death on the forum pages."
  • Pizza Man : Cool, then I think I know WHERE you are! You're on SUMMITPOST !!!
  • Larry : (Shocked as HELL, and with a very red face ...)
  • "If you don't eat yer meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat yer meat ...?" (Fading into the background ... complete DARKNESS ..)
  • Standing at the base of The Fin, facing east toward Steamboat Rock and Munds Mountain (March 4, 2010)
lcarreau
on May 9, 2011 9:13 pm
Image Type(s): Scenery,  Humor
Image ID: 714709

Comments

No comments posted yet.