The Durstigfels : normally reglemented !

The Durstigfels : normally reglemented !

DURSTIGFELS : This is a fantastic and very mysterious rocky formation, located in the region of Dahn (Palatinate). At the south of Büttelwoog, you can find three giant sandstone formations, which are all three good known, for climbing and bouldering ; the most popular and important is the Lämmerfels (with his famous and legendar " Theoturm " ! ), then is coming the Büttelfels (with his very picturesque scrambling hole ! ), and finally, is coming the last of the three, named as Durstigfels ... This one is, apart known for climbing, equally known for the peregrines breedings and nestings ... Unfortunately, is the Durstigfels, between begin february and end july (maximal), forbidden and closed to the public ! This is very enerving and stressing ... But we have to compose with, without a big happyness ! Like too much others rocks in the country, is the Durstigfels the site of the peregrine falcon rebound ; the others sites of the country, which are having peregrines, are numerous and the most important are the next : SURE : Rötzenberg, Rödelstein, Hirtsfels, Rappenwand, Bavariafels, Asselstein, Leberstein, Hundsfels, Hülsenfels, Kastellfels, Schmalbühlerfels, Geierberg, Pferchfeldfelsen, Dreikönigsfels, ... MAYBE : Lämmerfels, Altschlossfels, Burghalder, Puhlstein, Backelstein, Buchkammer, Retschelfels, Schlüsselfels, Schützenwand, Buchholzfels, Dreifels, Haselstein, Adelsfels, Glasfels, Pfaffenfels, Dingenfels, Fladenstein, ...
Kikee
on Feb 12, 2008 5:40 pm
Image Type(s): Rock Climbing
Image ID: 380528

Comments

No comments posted yet.