Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Big Benn

Big Benn - Jan 8, 2010 3:10 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: nice

Thanks squishy. I got some great photos on the rest of the trip. To follow when I do the TR for the whole trip.

EricChu

EricChu - Jan 10, 2010 10:03 am - Voted 10/10

Beautiful page!

This brings back a lot of memories...in 1992 I spent five wonderful days in Snowdonia - in summer, though - and did the whole horseshoe over Crib Goch, Yr Wyddfa and Y Lliwedd, and also visited the lovely and magically situated village of Beddgellert. You have beautiful photos!

EricChu

EricChu - Jan 10, 2010 10:11 am - Voted 10/10

By the way, it's funny...

...twenty years ago I myself saw a new decade breaking on in Wales - that was in 1990 in the Breacon Beacons!

Big Benn

Big Benn - Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: By the way, it's funny...

Maurice, so pleased to have triggered those memories for you.

chicagotransplant

chicagotransplant - Jan 11, 2010 4:27 pm - Voted 10/10

Cool Trip!

Looks like a great place Bryan, glad you had a good time. The quaint little town with the rugged snowy mountains, what a great way to chime in the New Year (and decade)!

Big Benn

Big Benn - Jan 12, 2010 5:54 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Cool Trip!

Thanks for your comment. Yes, Beddgelert is only a small village but it has a wonderful feeling about it. And with my regular visits, and I guess the way I have fitted in, I am now an "honorary villager", or so I have been told!

chicagotransplant

chicagotransplant - Jan 13, 2010 1:26 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Cool Trip!

Sounds like a great place to be an "honorary villager"! I like reading about your trips, you'll have to keep letting us all know when you post new ones as there is now no PnP to keep track of everyone with.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'The New Decade Begins' main page