Viewing: 1-7 of 7
lisae

lisae - Dec 12, 2006 1:08 am - Voted 10/10

Panorama Shots

I don't know why but there is a problem with the two panorama shots. When you click on the enlarge button, you get one of Gandolf's images, not your pictures

dwhike

dwhike - Dec 12, 2006 2:03 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Panorama Shots

Holy cow! Sorry about that. Just figuring out how to post those panos and didn't change photo id #'s when I copy & pasted from Gandolf's tutorial. Thanks for catching that for me. The more comlpicated these pages get the easier it is to screw 'em up!

BobSmith

BobSmith - Dec 13, 2006 2:31 am - Voted 10/10

Great post!

A great one. Certainly on my list to do!

dwhike

dwhike - Dec 13, 2006 4:22 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Great post!

Thanks! Yeah, it's really amazing this peak is not more well-known.

Tomas Kristofory

Tomas Kristofory - Dec 15, 2006 1:02 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice trip report

nice photos, good formatting of the page. And of course nice mountains. I like this report. I feel somewhat warmth of mountains of your report. Cheers Tomas

rudeboy

rudeboy - Aug 8, 2010 10:10 am - Voted 10/10

OK to add a photo?

I'm new here, so I don't know what the protocol is for adding photos to an existing gallery. I climbed Three Top last November largely on account of dwhike's trip report and accompanying images. I absolutely loved playing around on that mountaintop -- one of the best 360-degree views in the Appalachians. The photo I added to the gallery was of a nice little waterfall near the trailhead, made all the more impressive, no doubt, by a nor'easter that had just passed through western NC.

dwhike

dwhike - Aug 14, 2010 8:41 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: OK to add a photo?

Sorry it took a while to get back to ya. Nice pic, I remember that spot well. As far as posting pics most of us on SP are pretty cool about it. The only thing I could suggest is maybe attaching the photo to the main Three Top page. Trip reports are more personal accounts of a persons travels. If you have enough pics for your own TR then I'd say add it. Otherwise, individual pics should be added to the main page or attached galleries. Thanks for asking and welcome to SP!

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Three Top Mountain' main page