Viewing: 1-4 of 4
calebEOC

calebEOC - Jan 20, 2015 4:07 pm - Voted 10/10

Thanks for posting

In my formative peakbagging years the trips you two were posting here on summitpost was a huge inspiration, and getting a chance to hike in Nevada with you guys remains one of my favorite hiking memories, one that I have shared with the people I have climbed and hiked with ever since then. It's pretty cool to see you guys finally wrapping this chapter of your peakbagging journey up. Thank you Dean for logging so much of this journey on summitpost and sharing it with us all.

Dean

Dean - Jan 25, 2015 6:52 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Thanks for posting

Caleb, you are more than welcome and I appreciate your nice words. That was a great trip. Getting to meet you and spend some time at Fields was special. Pretty cool that you moved to Kennewick to keep my "hiking" tradition alive in the tri cities after I moved to Utah from there. Ken J. and I are are talking about a Santa Rosa/King Lear trip. Maybe you'd be interested in joining us if we can put it together. Late May would be the time frame.

Dundeel

Dundeel - Jan 23, 2015 7:34 pm - Voted 10/10

Great Achievement!

Fantastic job Dennis! John Fremont explored less of the West than you have. You too, Dean!

lcarreau

lcarreau - Jan 31, 2015 5:54 pm - Voted 10/10

Men of Inspiration ...

Men of Inspiration ....
That would be Dennis and Dean;

Been following you on this website;
Your accomplishments are noteworthy,

And your resilience remains so KEEN !

Yep, you guys keep going like the Energizer Bunny,
While your beloved obsession keeps you LEAN.

--- Larry


Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Toiyabe Dome - Dennis finishes Nevada' main page