Viewing: 1-5 of 5

gacland - Oct 24, 2003 5:08 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Good job Brian. Hiked this last Sat., never found Boca cave. Could be because I'm dumb, but maybe a little better description on how to get to it could be helpful if there is anyone as dumb as me.



I have to go back and find it one of theses days. Took a few pics, when I get around to posting them feel free to use any if you think they're any good for the page.



Peace

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Nov 1, 2003 2:43 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for the vote but didn't you see my route page? It had some info on how to get down to the cave. Or do you think some more info would still be needed? Let me know, thanks.

gacland - Nov 4, 2003 10:54 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Brian,

No, I had a copy of your page, but left it in my truck.



You said you scrambled down from the top, but I saw a couple on the lower trail and they said that in the "book" (not sure which book) it says to get to the cave from the lower trail. I don't think they found it either. So maybe a bit more info could help, but I think it is more of an oversight (or undersight) on my part.



Thanks for the reply.

Klenke

Klenke - Aug 16, 2016 3:10 pm - Hasn't voted

360-deg unobstructed views?

Hey Brian, does the summit have 360-degree unobstructed views? I can't tell if there are trees on some sides that block the view.

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Aug 16, 2016 9:28 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: 360-deg unobstructed views?

It's been so long since I did this one I can't remember for sure. In some photos it looks like some trees may have grown up a bit but I just did a google search and two sites say there is a 360 unobstructed view (alltrails.com and theoutbound.com). I kind of remember it being open and bare at the top with full views but that was 15 years ago, sir. I think you should head up there to confirm and then stop by for a beer on your way back home. :-)

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Triangulation Peak' main page