Uhhh... what is this again?

Uhhh... what is this again?

After goofing around at the base of the crag, we put on our harnesses. Took Larissa a few tries to get hers on right-side up! Could tell it had been a while since she climbed! The funny thing is, even though she cannot put on her harness, she can climb like a madman! Go figure. A funny a great start to the day. 2-16-07.
Dan Dalton
on Feb 17, 2008 4:05 pm
Image Type(s): Rock Climbing
Image ID: 381454

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
lcarreau

lcarreau - Mar 20, 2008 5:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Hey ... Dan ?

That is funny! I thought you of all people might KNOW what happened to all of the "Fun In The Mountains" albums here on Summitpost. I wanted to attach a photo, and seems that they ALL disappeared. Kind of strange ... I thought we were all supposed to be having fun in the mountains? ! ? !!! ?

By the way, I was just curious what Larissa's ancestory was. No problem - my wife is from SE Asia. I wanted to take the 17-hour flight to SE Asia with my wife, but she told me my arms would get tired. Have a nice day!!!
- Larry of the Desert, wonderin' where ALL the fun went OFF to ... hmmmmmmmm.

Dan Dalton

Dan Dalton - Mar 25, 2008 10:23 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Hey ... Dan ?

Well, don't wonder too much! I always have fun in the mountains and while climbing, especially with such a great partner as Larissa. And yup, she's 50% Filipino. Where is your wife from exactly?

Dan the 'Danimal' Dalton

lcarreau

lcarreau - Mar 25, 2008 11:59 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Hey ... Dan ?

My wife is 100% Filipino and Filipina. I am 50% a nice guy, and 50% a fun guy! When my beautiful wife is gone, I am a lonely guy.
Just human Nature! I am more prone to mountain Nature, that's why I like checking out the pics on SP. Have an awesome week!!!
- Larry in the Desert :)

Viewing: 1-3 of 3