Upside down

Upside down

5ani
on Aug 21, 2006 4:45 pm
Image ID: 217656

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Romuald Kosina

Romuald Kosina - Aug 21, 2006 5:42 pm - Hasn't voted

Ani,...

Ani, what is it?
:-)))
Romek

5ani

5ani - Aug 21, 2006 7:58 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Ani,...

Reflection in water pools on forest road, and turned upside down.

5ani

5ani - Aug 21, 2006 8:15 pm - Hasn't voted

The Drop of Water

...
It looked really like a great town reflected there, in which all the people were running about without clothes. It was terrible! But it was still more terrible to see how one beat and pushed the other, and bit and hacked, and tugged and mauled him. Those at the top were being pulled down, and those at the bottom were struggling upwards.

“Look! look! his leg is longer than mine! Bah! Away with it! There is one who has a little bruise. It hurts him, but it shall hurt him still more.”

And they hacked away at him, and they pulled at him, and ate him up, because of the little bruise. And there was one sitting as still as any little maiden, and wishing only for peace and quietness. But now she had to come out, and they tugged at her, and pulled her about, and ate her up.

“That’s funny!” said the magician.

“Yes; but what do you think it is?” said Kribble-Krabble. “Can you find that out?”

“Why, one can see that easily enough,” said the other. “That’s Paris, or some other great city, for they’re all alike. It’s a great city!”

“It’s a drop of puddle water!” said Kribble-Krabble.

Hans Christian Andersen

Viewing: 1-3 of 3