User Profile Image

User Profile Image

imontop
on Oct 11, 2010 12:31 am
Image ID: 669647

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
imontop

imontop - Oct 17, 2010 10:09 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Cool shot.

Thanks Cory. She's all smiles here, because we're heading down! You should have seen her face as we climbed Alexander Basin, all the while looking up at the clouds that were covering Gobblers! When we got to the saddle, she asked, "Where's the top?" I pointed up toward the summit, still covered in clouds. She said, "Yeah right. You always say it's just up ahead." She likes going with me, but not the hike so much. She says she'll go because she knows I like that hiking stuff. I like having her with me though. Just after this picture was taken, I pointed to Mt. Raymond and asked, "Wanna do a two-fer today?" She turned and headed down the trail?????

Dean

Dean - Oct 18, 2010 6:58 am - Voted 10/10

Wonderful pic

Great shot of the two of you. BTW, while my wife can't hike with me due to physical problems (feet), she would give anything to be able to do so since she loves hiking and used to hike with me all the time before her feet problems. She just gave me the ok to do a 21 day hike next summer (John Muir trail) because she knows it is what I love (which is another reason why I love her).

imontop

imontop - Oct 18, 2010 5:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Wonderful pic

Thanks Dean. It's a good thing The Debster is so photogenic. some of my highest scoring pictures have her in them. Yep, we got it made that those women of our understand our needs. Wow, 21 days huh! If I didn't have kids at home, I'd go. Thats a long time my friend. You better catch some fish or trap some squirrel to supplement that dehydrated stuff.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3