Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Dow Williams

Dow Williams - May 11, 2010 1:41 pm - Voted 10/10

grade IV?

for Red Butte??? I am going to have to get you out on a true IV in Canada this summer.....Vegemight? from a meat eater like you?

JoeAllen

JoeAllen - May 11, 2010 2:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: grade IV?

It's grade IV for a slow climber like me. It took 8 hours car to car. Hold your tongue until I'm done editing the page.

Dow Williams

Dow Williams - May 11, 2010 2:43 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: grade IV?

dude, have you ever known me to hold my tongue? on the photo question, there is a bulk uploader somewhere, go to site feedback and you should find it.....

JoeAllen

JoeAllen - May 11, 2010 4:45 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: grade IV?

Now you can speak your peace...the page is as done as it will ever be.

By the way, posting a route on SP is time consuming. Now I know why I can't get you to go to work with me...Between climbing and posting you don't have any time.

Dow Williams

Dow Williams - May 11, 2010 5:02 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: grade IV?

it is my work dude, I just don't contribute as much in income taxes as you do...ever told you how much I appreciate your attempt at reducing the federal deficit??? Every time Scott makes a valid response to your lovely bride on FB, I ask myself, am I hanging out with the right brother? Sent you an email, thinking Gypsy's Curse on Sun...

Dow Williams

Dow Williams - May 15, 2010 1:37 pm - Voted 10/10

seriously though...

you see the discrepancy in alpine grades....you did Homage to the Spider with me and we call that a III in the Canadian Rockies...makes Red Butte a I or II in comparison...why I quit even using alpine grades on these desert routes, no consistency in my opinion.
http://www.summitpost.org/route/426448/homage-to-the-spider-iii-5-10a.html

Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Return to 'VegeMight Buttress, 5.8R, 1,100 ft., Red Butte, Zion, UT' main page