Visocica Comments

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
desainme

desainme - Nov 17, 2003 7:19 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

An excellent page on a region of Velebit hitherto not covered but organically connected to the previous descriptions. Known for its fine beech forest, the Visocica recommends itself to the hiker. Several routes and hints for convenient hiking amongst mountains about the size of the Appalachians are given. Be sure to check out the "Applachian Trail" of Velebit!

Velebit

Velebit - Nov 17, 2003 9:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thank You Mark very much for your comments! I'm really impressed with the way you have a vision of this area. I think at this moment no other American knows Velebit better than you! If you ever come here contact me and we'll do together some great hikes.

desainme

desainme - Nov 17, 2003 9:19 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Sure would like to at some point. It is said see Venice and die. Better yet see Venice and go to Velebit!

Velebit

Velebit - Nov 17, 2003 9:38 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

That would be great combination! Zadar and Venice are 440km apart. But closer to Venice are Dolomites or Triglav in Alps which means some hard choices :-) There are so many beautiful places to see on this planet but very few chances. But I can guarantee to anyone that Velebit would be a revelation, even after seeing all my shots. It is really mountain of unique beauty, so diverse.

William Marler

William Marler - May 3, 2004 9:15 am - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Excellent. Cheers William

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Visocica' main page